productive update

so today was a p productive day for me!!!
since last week i've been turning in all my math homeworks and last night i got them all correct woo woo!!!

and basically, i have a 100% in math nd i know it's the beginning of the term but we've had a couple hw assignments and im keeping a steady 100% in latin and we've already had two quizzes 👅 so yeah i'm really feelin my grades rn.

and today during class carlos was smiling at me and shit and yesterday i was acting a fool and being mad funny and he was trying not to laugh but eventually he did (however im bout done obsessing over him & i'll explain y later.)

lmao and yeah i'm doing really well in school and i think the fact that it's a new term and that i'm starting off on a clean slate is just really pumpin me up!!! u feel ¿ man ? lol.

idk i'm v happy lately & i intend to keep it that way !!! oh yeah i also have a quiz in algebra tom. and ik i'm gna do okay but wish me luck still :*

today during lunch my friends and i were walking up the stairs and carlos was on the other floor and one of my guy friends, we'll call him slei, shouted,

"aye, papi!" in this deep ass voice and carlos dead ass looked up nd i was dyinggg u know that he's ur guy when he looks up if u call him papi or daddy💀.

but then after school i went with my friend say to watch her dance auditions & carlos' gf was there too cuz she's on one of the dance teams. and basically i was comin from the bathroom right before say's dance started and there's like a door to another stairway right?

so i walk by tht door and i see carlos' gf and carlos and i had no clue what they were doing so i made sure to slow down when i walked past cuz i thought they were rubbing each other's hands on their faces. but nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they were making out and i was like shittt lemme peep this. i knew it was bound to happen someday so i was just like 'ok' but carlos was fuckin going in he looks like a good kisser and then his gf was lowkey smiling.

and everyone was like crowding around after wards i guess yelling about it and say was devastated i gave a fuck but it wasn't that big.

but then a while later we went to cafeteria and one of the sophomores that knows carlos' gf(she's also a sophomore) was supposedly about to roast her. she said that carlos' gf flirts with other guys and she starts unnecessary drama and apparently don't nobody like her. soooo i'm over here tryna know what's finna happen but then my dad came so say's gna give me all the info.

but yeah i mean he looks like a 10/10 kisser and im p sure he knows how to yike if i didnt say that the other day.

but other than that small series of unfortunate events, i had a science quiz and if i bomb this, i bomb science.

why?

tests are 60% of my grade while homework is 40%. seeing as my science teacher does not assign hw, if i do bad on one quiz, my grade can go from a 100 to an 80.

also, my teacher doesn't allow retakes. tbh, that makes zero sense bc how u gon have tests be 60% of the grade yet u do not allow retakes and do not assign hw?

he also acts like a child. if you don't understand something, he will help u in the most stubborn of ways as if the way he teaches is sufficient enough for students to walk out of his classroom feeling satisfied with their knowledge of whatever he taught. he does not make us take notes, and all we do is groupwork. when he does teach us something, he speaks it, and can't nobody remember that.
that's why i finna bring a notebook and write down everything he says so that i have no excuse to do poorly on quizzes/tests¡

anyways, we've watched at least ten videos in his class so far which don't help at all since we get no assignments to do for assessment afterwards. also, we've watched two movies for legitimately no reason in his class and that bothers me.

all i have to say is, if you're going to teach, do something that works a little more than showing us crap videos (bill nye which is bomb but ok) and texting on ur phone during class.

i dun

#zuzaf