rolling stones interview

don't even try to deny that almost 200% of what was said in that interview was reckless & inappropriate. michael was a cute lil angel as always so i'm impressed.

but ashton and luke + slightly calum?

CANCELLED.

idc if it "doesn't seem like them." do you know them? do you even slightly associate with them besides being in the fandom? realize that 5sos had every opportunity to get the article taken down, that rolling stones is v credible and that they needed consent before posting the article. and if half of the stuff in there "wasn't them", then why did their managers and their adult asses not do something about it?

problematic issues w this article;

[ issue #1 ] ashton basically said that having all girl fans didn't make their band serious & that he was glad guys were joining the fandom. bitch i'll drag your ass. if it weren't for us- what did you call us that one other problematic moment ago again?- oh yeah, chicks, you wouldn't be anywhere. so get your head out of your own ass because i'm wondering where your head ends and where your ass starts. (i probably said that wrong but i'm roasting so don't even trip.)

[ issue #2 ] this isn't necessarily problematic but it bothers me how calum generalized the fanfictions as "shit" like bOY, shit is what you would call 5sos' music videos before y'all got your big break. bYE!

[ issue #3 ] luke seems like a rude person. like it's not about him talking about sex or whatever, his whole manner just seemed nasty.

[ issue #4 ] i am not loving the way they totally tried to make michael look like some soccer ball that can be kicked around. don't try to make him look like the odd one out.

[ issue #5 ] i don't mind arzaylea, she's cool whatever but having her in the interview wasn't.

[ issue #6 ] everyone in the band is um, fake? it says somewhere that they were "assigned personalities" uhhh...

[ issue #7 ] HELLO ? STATUTORY R*PE IS A THING !!!

[ issue #8 ] calum can go fuck himself with that whole thing about making a sex tape w/ pamela anderson... bye!!! she's not your publicity, she's a woman. go suck your own cock.

idc if the article was real, what mainly annoys me is the way that fans are addressing it. even if we have "no proof" other than the actual fucking article itself which none of the boys have addressed and it's been two days, don't try to trend a hashtag about loving the problematic things they may or may not have said. smh y'all aren't woke.

i lowkey unstanned five sauce a while ago except for michael bc i feel like all the other boys are dull, ashton is annoying, their music isn't that hype??? idk why i got sucked into this teeny bopper thing... and all in all i jus don't love em like i thought i used to.

#zuzaf