don't tell me about my hair

so as usual i sit with our famous fuckboy in english class. he was talkin shit telling me bs and tHEN HE PUSHED IT TOO FAR.

he said,

"where'd you get your hair from, the hair store? what even is that, what do you put in your hair?"

and i was assuming he was mocking me using the stereotype about "all black girls have weaves" or whatever. and i know he was so don't even tell me he wasn't. and it pisses me off when white ppl ask if i have weaves but bc they are subconsciously racist, i don't pop off. so naturally i got a little mad and i said,

"actually, this is my natural hair which takes six hours to do and wash."

ik he said a few more things but i don't really remember but he was trying to tell me about my hair when he's a white passing and white washing thirteen year old weed smoking boy. anyways, i was shaking with anger like my voice was quivering bc i was so mad but i was clearly angry and my face was hot and probably red.

he said,

"why'd you waste six hours?"

i raised my brows at him. and just a note, i am not "wasting" six hours. i'm doing my hair and taking out all the fucking dirt that gathers in it and making sure mY FUCKING SCALP IS FUCKING CLEAN GOTDAMN.

so i said,

"because i'm not white and my hair doesn't take ten minutes."

he was like,

"yes, it does take ten minutes, all you have to do is *and then he ran his fingers through his hair like he was putting soap in it*."

i literally rolled my fucking eyes i was like ???

then i said,
"why are you trying to tell me about my hair when you're white and your hair is like that?"

he said,

"are you mad bc i'm right?"

OMFGG then i said,

"actually, you are very wrong. ask any black pe-"

THEN FUCKING SEBASTIAN INTERRUPTED ME AND SAID,

"so you're saying that since he's white his hair isn't natural?"

i literally said "yes." ITS SO ANNOYING white people are so fuckin annoyingg im sorry but they think when i say "natural hair" that i'm talking about hair. NO FUCKING CRACKER ASS BITCH, IM TALKING ABOUT KINKY HAIR, CURLY HAIR, BRAIDS SHUT THE FUCK UP.

fuckboy was like,

"yes it is."

and i almost started yelling like i said i was fucking shaking with anger i was sweaty and my face was dead serious and red and i was like,

"okay but is your hair curly natural hair? *i put my hand in his face* no, so you're done talking."

then he was clearly speechless and his bitch ass KNEW i was angry and i hope it scared him and im p sure it did bc he started stuttering like,

"i don't - i don't - i- i"

in my head i was like yes BITCH u bet u just got ur ass fucking roasted FUCKING WHORE. shit. i wanted to punch him. then while i was walking to the bathroom so i could tell my friend what happened on my phone, i was still shaking and mad like my hands were trembling.

idek why i was SO mad but its just he is so ignorant and i only roasted him once but clearly that wasn't enough. and before he asked me the question about my hair he was like "i'll fuckin kill you" and i told him "okay. great."

he continued to mock me before he asked the question tho so i guess i was mad about that but DEFINITELY mad about the whole hair thingy.

don't fucking tell me about my hair and try to act like i'm wrong and you're right about my GODDAMN HAIR THAT I KNOW I SPENT SIX HOURS ON WHEN YOU'RE A FUCKING SLICE OF BREAD AND A GLASS OF MILK. BITCH.

UGH anyways then i came back from the bathroom and sat down and his foot was touching my foot and i'm not okay with that because i don't want my body becoming ill so i kicked that shit away. and u know what he said?

"sorry" without looking me in the eye. usually when he knows his foot is bothering me he gets all pissy when i ask him to move it or move it manually.

and also, his packet was on top of mine so i gave no fucks and while he was writing on it, i flipped his packet over so it would no longer be on top of my packet (i couldn't see my fucking packet.) and he looked mad confused but then he just smile when i finished and in other cases he would attempt to roast.

SO im pretty sure i set him straight especially since he didn't touch me or talk to me or bother me for the rest of class :)))

#zuzaf