RANTS ABOUT MOVIES

SO, recently i have become quite the 80s movie gal and i haven't watched a bunch but i've watched enough to fall in love.

( WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS )

but tell me why some of these fookin movies have me SO DAMN irritated. let's take a journey.

S T A N D   B Y   M E ;

1. Vern just lets these hot ass boys push him around 24/7 (IDC CHRIS AND GORDIE WERE BOTH FINE AS FUCK FIGHT ME ON THIS ((i'm thirteen so no im not being pedophilic ew)) ) BUT AS I WAS SAYING. BOTH FINE. AND VERN JUST LET THEM ALL BE ASSHOLES TO HIM, INCLUDING TEDDY. But I think Vern & Teddy kinda had that cute little relationship were you can be a total ass to your friend and they won't cry & you'll still love each other idk.

2. This didn't aggravate me but I ship the FUCK out of Chris & Gordie hOLY SHIT they'd be such a good couple especially when Gordie was talking to Chris on that fuckin log I FELT THE CHEMISTRY BRO THE WAY HE WAS LOOKING AT CHRIS DAWG. THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE MOVIE I DEADASS WAS LIKE "are they gonna kiss?" THEY'D BE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMG YO.

3. EYEBALL CHAMBERS IS SO HOT TO ME BUT HE'S A FOOKIN ASS HOLE OHGM OSF BUT HE'S STILL SUPER DREAMY HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FUCKIN ARMS. AND WHEN HE SAYS "Hey girls, where ya goin?" it makes me want to stab my leg like shit boy.

4. When Ace threw Chris to the ground I was really feelin some type of way for Chris I was really like "So when we gon chill" idk that scene is sO attractive to me but my baby Chris was getting his little peacemaking skull crushed :(

5. It is confirmed that Gordie never gets his hat back and that's poopy to me.

6. LMAO me and my friend were really dying because after she watched the movie, I brought up Chris' face when Gordie had the leech stuck to his penis 😭

Cuz when Gordie said "Oh shit man, oh shit Chris", CHRIS TURNED AROUND AND HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS REALLY RETHINKING THEIR FRIENDSHIP AND HIS LIFE IM CRYING

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Cuz when Gordie said "Oh shit man, oh shit Chris", CHRIS TURNED AROUND AND HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS REALLY RETHINKING THEIR FRIENDSHIP AND HIS LIFE IM CRYING.

SEE LOOK AT HIS FACE IM CRYING

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

SEE LOOK AT HIS FACE IM CRYING

D R E A M   A    L I T T L E    D R E A M ;