when people cant handle smut

disclaimer - yall i know you guys are joking chiLL OUT but what i mean is it still irritates me ;) i mean that when yall say that stuff, it's corny af & overused !!

okay omg so i hate when i'm reading smut or reading a scene in a book on Wattpad where it gets smutty and literally all the comments are "i nEED HOLY WATER!!1!1" and "oh lord someone get me a bible asap!!" or "i need to go to church!"

...

bitch bounce i'm here having a good ass time and yes i like to know what people think in the comments so it may be my fault for even looking there but i don't caRE COLLECT YOURSELVES.

or like if the guy & the girl are having sex and it's really raw and the sex is written beautifully and don't sound like no typical tumblr smut and it's really good and there's thAT ONE BITCH who's like "ew." or "what the fuck."

okay like it's different if you're asexual or somETHING but if you're not how are you getting disgusted by the most natural thing in the world. literally have you mastURBATED EVER TRY IT !!

like damn y'all are so uptight about sex like first of all how do you think you were born ? the fucking seeds sprouted in the ground ?? ummm nah your parents were fuckin alright lmao.

really though like if i'm going out of date back in the like 1800s-1900s doctors literally used to finger their female patients as a form of medical treatment so they would orgasm and their pain would be relieved for that moment and y'all gon get squirmy when the guY that the girl had her eye on is finally eating her out !!

bYE ! and it irritates me when it's soft core smut like not even smut the characters could be making out or gRINDING on each other & there's always that collection of basic hoes in the comments talkin' bout some "i need holy water."

bih but you don't because i guarantee no matter what gender your partner is you might do the same exact thing !

so grow the fuck up !!!

#zuzaf