ski trip part 2

soooo we've just gone skiing and came back !! it wass soooooo muchhhhh funnnn & i'm pretty good at this if i do say so myself.

so basically we had a coach and we started at level -1(people who have NEVER ski'd before ((how do i even spell ski'd )) ) but yeah at first the coach was tough & didn't let us use the poles for skiing !! but as i got better over the course of the...

so basically we had a coach and we started at level -1(people who have NEVER ski'd before ((how do i even spell ski'd )) ) but yeah at first the coach was tough & didn't let us use the poles for skiing !! but as i got better over the course of the lesson, i thought the poles were sort of an obstacle.

anyway, we started by doing little things without our skis on and then with one ski on and then eventually walking around in a circle with both skis on.

and there's this whole pizza, french fry method where you bend your knees, spread them apart and sort of bring them together to stop / slow down. for the french fries you stand straight with your legs parallel and glide forward. they look like pizza and french fries.

so he had us do exercises where we would glide and go forward and then stop and then we would go higher and higher until we would follow him while he was turning and mimic his turns since we had more experience at the top of the hill. and then there's like this automatic ramp thing where you walk onto it with your skis and then it takes you back up to the top of the hill.

then we sorta just starting skiing independently and since i'm with my boys and girls group, we went back after maybe three hours.

cons :
once i had gotten the hang of it cuz some people apparently don't know how to MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. and then ofc i was stuck behind this mom and her small child like wyd ??

AND THIS FUCKIN GUY WHO DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE WAS DOING KEPT GOING AROUND ME IN HUGE CIRCLES WHILE I WAS TRYING NOT TO HIT THIS HOE

pros :
lmaooo and my mom fell like four times i was so embarrassed for her but then she started getting real good at it and i was so proud !!

and she got a video of me skiing which i'll probably put on my snapchat !!

but anywayyyy it was SUCH a blast !! i'm def gonna be taking lessons.

I ONLY FELL ONCE BECAUSE I KEPT ACCIDENTALLY SKIING BACKWARDS AND IT WOULDN'T LET ME STOP SO I HAD TO MAKE MYSELF FALL RATHER THAN HIT SOMEONE ELSE AND CAUSE A FIASCO.

I NOW HAVE AN IDEA FOR ANOTHER 80S FANFIC AND BITCH !!! IT'S GOOD AFFF I HAVE THE WHOLE KIND OF IDEA IT OBVIOUSLY HAS TO DO WITH SKIING BUT IDK HOW TO MAKE THE CHARACTERS MEET.

i'm thinking the guy protagonist is gonna be like a teen helper there and the girl is taking lessons. the guy goes "watch out!!" and bumps into her on his skis at full speed while she's trying to put her skis on and then BLAM - she falls, he's laughing, he realizes she falls, goes to help her, she's mad at him and tries to punch him, he has quick reflexes and catches her hand, is sorta mad but then sees how pretty and delicate she is and calms down and then he smiles, "it's okay, you're alright" and then helps her put her skis back on and toucHES HER LEG AND EVERYTHING AND SPARKS AND YES. YESSS.

anyway. then after skiing we went to get food & i just got a cookie and water since we had food back at the hotel anyways. then my mom and i took a shuttle back home while everyone was eating & now we're about to make pancakes and go to dinner at someone's house tonight. lit !!

* also, many cute boys *

p.s. listen to the song muevete jhevi IT'S LIITTTT AFFF AND MY MOM WAS "TWERKING" TO IT AND I PUT IT ON SNAP LMAOOO !!

#zuzaf