oh shut up

i LOVE the 80s and 90s and even though i just got into the 80s i always had a fascination with the 90s.

however, it annoys me when some people complain about this generation. yeah we're pretty shit, but you're not special because your idols are fifty and you're thirteen. it's like thinking you're "heavy metal trash" for listening to fall out boy LMAO false. you are not any better than anyone else - you are no more literate that anyone else and you are no more matured or knowledgeable.

it's just like ?? irritating. when people put "born in the wrong century" in their bios and complain about now like damn would you really rather go back to all the bullshit politics in the 80s. like yeah the movies were great, the songs: POPPIN. everything else? not so great.

OH and then it's very irritating when the white 80s fans complain because they're just upset that people are slowly starting to understand that white people are, well, assholes. and that they don't have as much power now(even though they still do.)

i literally heard someone complain about the slang words we use and talk about wanting to hit her peers with a dictionary. can you guess what those slang words were?

... (dora pause)

hooray, you got it! words that poc commonly use, otherwise known as african american vernacular english. don't tell me you want to hit me with a dictionary when people in the 80s used words like "grody."

^ also i'm not sure what the problem is with people wearing what they want to wear lmao ?? & i also like how a lot of the words we used in the 80s come from african americans & we use them now today except we say "fleek" or "lit" lmao

& this whole shtick is just annoying in fucking general !! like no no honey you are not special or better than anyone else and you sound like a self righteous hipster get over yourself. & i'm pretty sure half of the people like this are pretty well immersed in 21st century culture you can sTOP acting like you don't enjoy your own life bye

 & i'm pretty sure half of the people like this are pretty well immersed in 21st century culture you can sTOP acting like you don't enjoy your own life bye

anyways you're not special for having 80s - 90s idols all while managing to exist in the 21st century lol humble yourself now.

p.s - my back hurts real bad and keeps on cracking when i stretch and it hurts when it cracks and i have scolio and this is my worst fear ahh. i'm gonna try to finish homework and then just chill.

#zuzaf