i cried in class

so let's just cut to the chase. we're in science class and i was in my group and basically we had to use our phones so i had my phone out and my groupmate pressed the home button and my lockscreen showed up. ofc my lockscreen is a picture of river phoenix so she's like
"who the fuck is this?" i'm like:

"it's river phoenix."

she goes - "who's that?" and fuckin joshua that bitch who made fun of my hair goes

"it's one of those white boys she's crushin on and he's probably like 60"

which is inaccurate um why are people dumb enough to think that because someone was a teen in the 80s then automatically they're 60-70???

anyway my girl groupmate asked me how old he was and i said he was dead and she started laughing because "you like dead guys". and i go, "he died when he was 23."

and then joshua. has the fucking nerve. to say: "she would probably kiss him she would probably suck a dead nigga's dick."

and i was really so mad about that because that is so disrespectful. he's DEAD. just because he's some white boy that grew up before your mother pushed your obnoxious head out of her body doesn't mean that he's not a normal human being that deserves to be respected after death. what if he's my uncle like shit ???

anyway. then my girl group mate looked up core haim and she purposely clicked on a photo of him during the period where he'd gained a lot of weight and his eyebrows were like pencils and he was NOT in good shape oh god. and i already hate when people who are supposedly haim fans disrespect him for his looks knowing that he was having a drug issue ??

anyway she was like "what the fuck is wrong with you ahaha look at him" and that made me so mad so i go,

"he was having a drug issue due to being sexually abused at the age of 14."

this just made her laugh even harder ??? so i was like "why the fuck are you laughing that's not something to laugh about."

again she goes "i'm laughing because you like dead guys."

and then i just got so upset because river and corey mean a lot to me and it shouldn't matter that they're dead ?? michael jackson is dead , also suffered with drugs , also looked "ugly" at a time , literally bleached his skin but y'all don't say anything. they were legends but i guess some people don't get that good actors existed before they were born ??

and river is such a good person so they wouldn't be laughing if they knew him like that and i'm not just saying that - he believed in good in everyone, was feminist, a peace advocator and genuinely a kind hearted soul lol.

so i was just really stressed bc i am genuinely upset about their death and people aren't supposed to laugh when other people are sad that somebody died ? so i go,

"i'm legit about to cry this is stressing me out."

and my girl group mate apologizes and gives me a hug but those tears start falling but it was like a calm cry not bawling or anything i was just really so upset that they were kicking corey down and that they were telling me i would suck a dead guys dick which is not funny at all and is really disgusting .. people that DO do that have serious mental issues.

anyway so i start crying and then my friend comes over like "what's wrong?" then starts roasting joshua. she was like "idk why you think it's okay to make her cry you think you're the shit but you're not." etc etc.

anyway i was also really tired i fell asleep at 1 am bla bla bla but i really am upset about that because you have no idea how much i feel for river phoenix and corey haim and how their life story affects my mood and how many times i've cried over them and how big my smile grows when i see their faces.

soo yeah i was stressed and angry and sad there you go

#zuzaf