this morning

so this morning i spent two hours cleaning my room w my mom & then my dad comes into my room all bitchy and shit, wondering why the wifi on the laptop i share w him isn't working.

so i'm like,

"it's probably the wireless button on the bottom of the laptop." when you turn the wireless button on and off, it completely turns off the wifi.

but he doesn't wanna listen to me so he sits at my desk where the router is & starts experimenting with it. and since i cleaned my room there's a lotta stuff on the desk along w the router and he's like,

"all this stuff on the desk, it's all trash!!" *when in reality they were gifts but he wouldn't know the difference between a valuable painting and trash.*

he then starts throwing shit off of the desk onto the floor when i JUST cleaned my room and i go,

"why are you doing that i just spent two hours cleaning my room."

he's like,

"you guys put all this stuff on the desk you turned the wifi off."

and in reality my mom put all that there and even then if she turned the wifi off it's not like she did it intentionally ? ? ? so it's no big deal ? ? ?

so he just keeps going on and on until he realizes that somebody turned the wireless off.

and who suggested that maybe the wireless button was switched to off?
me.

and who didn't wanna listen?
him.

so when he leaves im like,

"can you pick up the stuff you threw on the floor."

"no, pick up your own stuff."

and he leaves. so when he left you know damn well that i went into his bedroom and threw his shit all over the place since he wants to throw my stuff onto the floor when he is aware that i cleaned my room and doesn't wanna pick it up.
okay.

that's fine with me because when you come to me asking what happened to your room, i'm gonna say: "you happened to my room, i happened to your's." and then walk off like a badass bitch.

#zuzaf