things boys do that i like and white boys

below are a list of things i like in a boy / any person in general /

• when he's generally nice but isn't a kissup

• when he's wOKE aka doesn't call everyone a fag, isn't racist, nor misogynistic, homophobic etc and agrees with me on everything in terms of racism, sexism etc. and ik i will NEVER find a boy who agrees with me on things like that it's gon take a fuckin while but if you're woke idk if i find you unattractive i wiLL DO A SPLIT ON UR DICK

• when he's attractive but not horn doggish or arrogant, but does display confidence. just cuz there's some boys out there that know they're cute & are too much with it. but then there's people like corey haim who know they're cute and can be teases but they aren't arrogant !! and leo 👅👅 he was probs lowkey a tease but he was still so wholesome and he is so smart omfg even in his 20s he was so so smart.

• when his voice is low :)) or if you have that cute high voice but some yall be sounding too little boyish i'm soRRY but if you have a voice like christian slater's or corey's high pitched voice ... u gon get some dick today.

• when he speAKS ANOTHER LANGUAGE. especially if it's spanish, italian or french godt bless !

• when he's talented , especially in things like music or writing and we can bond over writing ugh that would be incredible.

• when he's smart but doesn't make you feel less educated (earlier i wrote less smarter lol.) i hate people that are like really smart or are pretty slow but still get higher test grades & try to make you feel d*mb.
like omg the other day my friend who's a huge geek was talkin to me abt something and she goes "you probably don't know this but..." nigga no i probably don't know this because i find it a waste of time to sit there learning about spaCE on my own. like i'm sorry astronomy bores the shit out of me. you're not special because it's not like i would actually want to learn about this ok lol.

• when his fam is from a different culture you're not used to. and lol i mean like when i'm nigerian and his family is middle eastern or italian or dominican like literally it's sO fun to see how other families from different cultures interact with each other !!

• when he treats me like a human being & will sit down and take the time outa his day to think about the dEEP ASS shit i talk about because holy maloley my thoughts get heavy bro.

• when you both wanna achieve goals and sit down and get shit done !! like homework and then going on to the big things like college and a career and kinky shit like that.

• when he's not like lazy with schoolwork because hearing about people that ditch school every other day rattles me to the core like holy shit education is sO important. i can see ditching a few times but dead ass y'all just be not attending school and for why ? get knowledge in your head bruh. but really tho in all honesty school is not for everyone like there are people who will do fine without school but then there's illiterate hoes who clearly need education & they know it but ?? choose ?? not ?? to ?? attend ?? school ??

• this is gonna sound sO bad but when they spoil you. like you don't have to buy me roses and chocolate and makeup literally just FWM heavy & talk to me AND ATTEMPT TO HAVE A CONNECTION WITH ME because people who do that make me feel spoiled to the core :)

• okay something kinky that i've kept as a secret that i enjoy when boys do is when they like whisper "damn" or "shit" under their breath. like iDK IT'S IRIDUFIF like idk anY boy like if it's one of those frustrated words and they maybe have a decent voice & they say that under their breath 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾godt bless you're doing it right !!

• when they say you did a good job on something like your test or your makeup or making food or sucking his dick or your outfit choice or at your career. #justgirlythings like dat you know keep it real.

• if he can rap that's a bonus because i most definitely can rap.

• whEN THEY GOT A HOOD ASS PLAYLIST but then they can bump to indie & classical music with me but toGETHER WE CAN HIT THE FOLKS AND DAB TO OUR HOOD MUSIC LMAO.

• when he's lowkey hood himself but can be classy !!! get you a man that can do both.

probably helllaaa more buttt . onto the topic of white boys.

okay this is probably gonna go into caps soon but yo! white boys are so delicious like i don't care i love me my daily dose of white boys don't forget mY MEN OF COLOR THEY'RE LIT AS FUCK AND 10x MORE ATTRACTIVE AND PROBS MORE WOKE THAN THEM. but some white boys can !!

like sHit we have a collection of gucci looking white boys in our grade and above and !! i'm ded because white boys are so attractive murder me.

BUT THE CONS. THE CONS ARE THAT HALF OF THEM ARE RACIST HYPER-MASCULINE MISOGYNISTIC HOMOPHOBIC FUCKBOYS AND I CANT STAND IT WHEN THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTHS ??? AND THEN THEY ONLY LIKE WHITE GIRLS OR LIGHT SKINNED POC AND COMPLETELY DISS BLACK GIRLS BUT ACT LIKE THEY DON'T KNOW ZENDAYA OR BEYONCE OR NICKI MINAJ OR JHENE AIKO OR SUMMERELLA LIKE GOTDAMN EVERYONE KNOWS THEY'RE THE SHIT.

BUT THEN THEY CAN BE SO UEIDID LIKE WHEN THEY FLIRT AND THEY GOT YOU DEAD AS A DOORKNOB BECAUSE THEY ARE ADMITTEDLY HOT AS FUCK BUT THEN THEY'RE PROBLEMATIC EVERYWHERE AND YOU WANT TO LICK THE PROBLEMATICNESS OFF OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACES ?? IDFK IT MAKES ME SO MAD THEY ARE DEADLY I LOVE WHITE BOYS BUT YOU WILL NOT MISS ME MUTTERING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE WHITE BOYS DEAD ASS !!

anyway i would totally date a white boy everyone knows what white chocolate can dO ahuahhh but then again fuck white boys.

#zuzaf