Quick Update + mY WHITE BOY

So I'm in school blah blah blah I just had my math midterm which was OK it could've gone better I'm just glad I studied w my tutor the day before because bc of her I'm getting 10 extra pts back on my quiz that I got a 70 on so now I'll have an 80!!!! Hooray!

Anyway, quick update-- I was sitting next to my white boy at lunch literally a fEW butt scooches away so if I had moved over twice I woulda been on him it was fucking amazing but obviously I wasn't like too close next to him bc that would be really perverted.

But anywayy, he was talking to his friends and he has the cutest voice it's not too deep or high- it's just a LIL tad bit on the high side & it's smooth & never cracks it's like shiny new marble floors.

Anyway I look SO good today praise God for how good I look today I look amazing. I did my best to do the whole 60s makeup look thing and it actually goes really well on me even though I lit took almost all of it off because I put on too much eyeliner but the thing is, too much eyeliner on the waterline looks so good on me I'm telling you. Anyway I look hot today bla bla bla whatever.

But back to my white boy. So yeah his friends were arguing about who made their idea of whatever and thEN THE WHITE BOY AND HIS FRIENDS TURNED TO ME AND THIS GIRL MICHELE ASKING US WHO COULD TAKE CREDIT FOR THE IDEA they are sO PETTY it's hilarious.

But uhhh I was LK scared because this girl in 8th grade dead ass jumped across the table like she put her shoes on the table and I was scARED THAT MY WHITE BOY WAS A FUCKBOY, cuz he went "Hey I fuckin eat there!" BUT THEN HE LIKE LAUGHED WITH HER SO IDK WHAT TO THINK AHSIDIFJF

Literally though him and his friends are SO aggressive like he is clearly the most attractive outta all of them and he laughs aLL THE TIME HE IS A BUNDLE OF CUTE GIGGLINESS MY GUERITOOO!! ♡♡♡

BUT ANYWAY when he was asking me & Michele who could take credit for the idea he starED SO DEEP INTO MY SOUL LIKE HE WAS STARING INTO MY EYES AND IM PROBABLY JUST THINKING THAT HE WAS BUT JESUS THIS BOY CAN MAKE EYE CONTACT BLESS THE FUCUDIDIFNF FK

And before he asked us I was minding my business and I happened to look at the white boy and hE WAS ALREADY LOOKING AT ME SO WE WERE BOTH LIKE 0_0 BUT THEN HE SMILED AT ME AND MY HEART QUICKENED HER PACE SO FAST IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

HE SMILED AT ME AND DO YOU KNOW HOW PRETTY HIS SMILE IS

OMG GIRL IT IS SO PRETTY

BUT LET ME STOP I SOUND LIKE A FANGIRL BUT HE'S SO CUTE

AND HIS OTHER WHITE FRIEND IS SO RACIALLY WOKE IT'S AMAZING AND HE'S NOT BAD LOOKING EITHER BUT HE'S NOT MY TYPE IN THE LOOKS DPT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ???!!

Anyways also my phone is in Italian now so that's cool

Just because I'm learning it & I'm trying to get better and yada yada yada and bla bla bla it's great !! And it's sooo cool to have my phone in a language other than English like I had to learn military time but it's okay because even in EST I som...

Just because I'm learning it & I'm trying to get better and yada yada yada and bla bla bla it's great !! And it's sooo cool to have my phone in a language other than English like I had to learn military time but it's okay because even in EST I sometimes go from 12 PM to 13 PM BECAUSE IM A D*MBASS SO THIS WAS OKAY !!!

Yeah I set it on Monday trill ass shit right there

#zuzaf