unpopular opinions

just a list of some of my unpopular opinionz.

1. the dolan twins aren't cute - they just have jawlines and all in all their faces are just weird.

2. internet celebrities aren't all that, especially if they don't even have a youtube channel.

3. johnny depp was never that hot - only really in crybaby. ( edit -- i change my mind what the fuck )

4. the only songs people even listen to by bryson tiller are don't and exchange.

5. musical.ly isn't that hype. & why do people on musical.ly have meet and greets when all they do is lip sync to a song and look pretty? but us talented wattpad writers have nothing of the sort ???? hmm...

6. dressing like we're still in the 80s - 90s can be cute when done in small amounts, but yall are getting overboard with this. you look like you raided ur grandma's closet.

7. using the word "mami" or "papi" when you're not hispanic shouldn't be that deep, but calling yourself mami/ papi or calling someone whiter than a bowl of rice is.

8. lana del rey saying she's not interested in feminism isn't that big of a deal, and you're all twisting it to make it sound like she said she hates the idea. however, her songs show her basic disinterest in women's rights which is a big deal.

9. ashton irwin is not cute and looks crusty. he's also annoying.

10. 5sos music is mediocre.

11. pillow talk by zayn sounds like anything i'd hear off the radio - i thought he was trying to get away from that - it's also not r&b for sure.

12. kylie's not all that anymore ? why does everyone keep sucking her dick. the only "queen" thing about her is her fashion sense, but yall can stop riding her culturally appropriating, uneducated, plastic dick.

13. girls trying to steal other boys in high school isn't that big of a deal. for one: he's a damn boy, two: he's not married, three: high school boys ain't shit anyway, four: him and his partner were probs gonna break up before the end of the school year.

14. everyone's makeup is the same nowadays.

15. the little geeky boys in movies are so adorable - even the "unattractive" ones.

16. only crusty, irritating boys like me.

17. guys are a waste of time.

18. having 2-3 friends is all that's needed.

i'm soooo hungry.
#zuzaf