book stores n sofrito !!

so this morning i asked my mom if we could go to barnes and noble because i have a $50 gift card, so she was like yeh ok.

so we go to barnes and noble & i was wearing this perfeeect outfit idk i might take a picture if i wear it again tomorrow.

anyway, i bought lana's honeymoon album for $17.98 which idk if i shoulda done because i already have it on my phone LMAOO but then i bought some stuff from the cafeteria and now i only have like $27 on my gift card. so i'm looking around for books but then not buying them because they're in the library or because they're too expensive and i didn't want to have only like $2 left so now i'm doubting buying honeymoon :(. but then again all the books i didn't buy are are my library so i mean it's gucci but ik i'm not gna go to my library for a while.

but yeah i was excited for new books but idk i guess not aw.

idk i'll buy something from there one day or wait for a gift card from b&n again.

then when i got home one of my sisters had her friend over who always comes over and then i made the smores dip and we all ate it blah blah blah. and my mom made chicken sofrita and it waa rlly good !!

but anyway we watched the puppy bowl and i made everyone watch the trailer for "dream a little dream" starring corey feldman and the haimster my two little babey boys.

and at the barnes and noble they had so much harry potter stuff! all the books, they had wands, jk rowlings twists of the books, etc etc they even had a wand remote control !!

and i got my friend to watch "stand by me" and she liked it and i sent her this whole list of 80s movies to watch so she's gna watch them !!

so cute and ya it was a good day.

#zuzaf