iglo up?

LMAO see what i did with that icarly reference ( every episode started with i____ )

anyway today i wore my new shit i got a new shirt from sears for FOUR DOLLARS it's light gray , has buttons and blah blah blah then i wore my sweats also from h&m ay dios mio them shits are cute.

YOU CAN SEE THE GREY SHIRT ALONG WITH THE SWEATS IN MY YOUTUBE VIDEO

it was a try on haul !!

anyway ima give yall a summary of my day which was such a good day that it's lit. unbelievableee. buttt basically, i started the day out looking pretty before i did anything because i DEAD ASS prayed to god that i would look pretty tomorrow. i prayed on sum real shit cuz i always look fuckin pretty when no one sees me but then when they do i look a mess lmao wtf ? !

anyway i woke up did my shit we came to school on time so that was fuckinnn great. but basically this shirt makes my titties pop like they're fuckin out and my boobs are already lowkey big. like my squad loves my boobs lol. my own mother said she wants to have boobs like mine okay like ?? where is the lie ? i'm tittytastic.

anyway so i also had on a padded bra so that def added to the bustiness which is such an uGLY WORD JAJAJA fuck. anyway i'm chillin whilst cruising through these halls cuz ik i look popp'n. bUT then the white boys are out here standing in the middle of the hall so i can'T GET TO MY HOMEROOM ! so i go into my bae Holly's homeroom and she's such a doll she walked me to my hOMEROOM HHH I LOVE HER I FELT SO BAD THO BC I DON'T DO STUFF LIKE THAT FOR HER !! AND I LOVE HER VERY MUCH also go read her rant book boston-5sos_fam

so i went to gym and my friend Say and my other friend , we'll call her Ellena were talking to each other and i always thought Ellena didn't like me but she was being SO nice to me today and she has been so nice lately and it's such a nice feeling and i was so happy inside cuz i didn't feel like a third wheel. and my friend Leah said i looked POP and she always is SO nice to me like i'm her plug ya ya ya. whenever i look nice on snap she makes sure i know and she talks to me a lot and i love having friends it's so good. < the number of times i said nice lmao yo >

so after gym class i had english so i stride into english after having changed into my grey shirt from my gym shirt and literally one of my table mates was staring at the titties. & i know i sound like one of those bitches that think everyone obsessed with her but it was sO obvious i'm crying man. i just ignored like i wasn't uncomfortable bc i know i look poppin.

YO and then Fuckboy (yall remember him) i was listening to somebody else who was reading so i was looking at them and as i'm turning my head up to look at them, i see that Fuckboy just isn't reading at all and is dead ass laying on his head staring right at me ? like into my soul wtf & he does that a lot . but this is the most recent one he stopped doing that freaky shit a while ago. and i look at him and he looks away so fast i was deAD !!

& then when i was reading he literally does it again and doesn't lOOK AWAY WHEN I LOOK AT HIM I WAS SO LOST. like yea boyyy you lowkey cute actually you're mad cute but !! you're hella problematic. but actually he loves boobs cuz back when we were group mates we were watching "a raisin in the sun" & one of the female characters had a titty poppin dress and he was like "oooh boobies!"

so yeah basically after english in science Say told me she liked my outfit and all my hoes were saying i looked cute and whatever and it was lit. and even my nemesis Joshie over here eyeballed the titties for like a few seconds. but enough about my tits.