culture day and update (nov 23 2015)

tonight or tomorrow i'll have a new youtube video up about what's on my new phone! cuz yesterday i got an iphone 6s which was supposed to be in black but im p sure that shit is grey.

anyways, ima just give you guys a general update of my week¡

today was culture day where you're supposed to highkey represent ur culture and a lot of people came out but i forgot it was culture day :// so i wasn't wearing anything wahh.

but then i was annoyed cuz when i walked in there were these white girls dressed in the american flag singing the national anthem or something and i was like smh aren't y'all like italian or irish or something??? besides, no one is really american, there's no legit american culture. it was basically all the white people dressed this way and idc if you were repping boston, but repping america is so useless.

then tomorrow is color wars which is where each grade has a color and they have to wear it to represent their grade. but, my grade got orange so nobody is wearing orange cuz it's an ugly color and nobody has orange in their closet. so i'm just gna wear full out black.

and then the day after is spirit day which is where you wear school colors and people are going all out for it so ik it's gna be lit and then we have a pep rally.

yeah, i explained this before so there's really no need to lol.

but today in english class, fuckboy was actually being a little considerate and less ignorant than usual. huh.

in spanish, c-money finally talked to me smh, hoe!!!

anyways, i had my phone out and he stood over me(i was sitting in my desk and he was standing) and he said,

"lemme see this." and then i said,

"it's the iphone 6s, i got it yesterday."

and then he was like,

"damn."

and in my head i was like yes amen. and then he was like,

"what kind of case is this?"

i said,

"idrk my dad bought it for me."

then when the lock screen was showing he tried to open it and kept putting his finger on the home button and in my head i was like 'smh this boy.'

and then he was like,

"u don't even have touch id on."

and i was like,

"yeah i do!"

and then i did the touch id thing but it didn't work 💀💀 so he was like,

"see!"

smh childish ass hoe.

then i tried it again and it actually worked so yeah and then he saw the home screen and it's just blank white so he was like,

"what is that?"

with this cute ass smile :)

"it's just white," i said.

then he finished stalking my phone and he was like "that's cool" or sum like that and yeah.

he was like standing over my desk like he does with other ppl and whenever i look at him do that with other ppl im just like damn they must be so turned on rn lol!

currently bumping to as you are by the weeknd aye get it zuz!!!! and the outro thingie is SO lit.

anyways yeah i'm hype for thanksgiving and i'm pretty sure this weekend or next i'm going to this high school for an arts festival and my cast for the summer part of hairspray is gonna do like half an hour of hairspray and so is the summer cast of cats. they worked in the same theater school as us.

anyways, i'm lit cuz dark times by abel ft ed came on r u lit?

psa; stop sleeping on thanksgiving i stg y'all are just skipping to christmas and that's a neck bc it's nowhere near christmas like at least start being festive on like december 8. idk what's up w yall this year i thought we only got hype over halloween not christmas.

#zuzaf