miss u guys

hey guys
i know i haven't been updating as much
i guess i just lacked the motivation & dont feel the need to gripe as much as i used to, im really just trying to deal with a lot of stuff like family issues and emotional turmoil and all in all just really getting my life together.

the last time i really heavily interacted with people on here was when i posted my thing for face claims of pretty girls dont sparkle --- which i have been writing separate little snippets of. anyway i miss u guys a lot. i miss when wattpad was so vibrant and so lit and colorful and everyone interacted with everyone back in 2015 and 2014. good times, i was sort of new to wp too. i think this march was my fourth year anniversary of being on here or smth, or at least i think. i joined wattpad to read "after" in middle school because my friend had forced me to. i honestly didn't think it was all that bad and it led me to fall in love with one direction. i read all three books more than once. nowadays i realize how romanticizing it is of abusive relationships. but it was like the first book i read on wattpad & i'm just getting kinda melancholy.

i really miss you guys and talking to u and actually ranting about just things that happened to me & social issues. nowadays my rants r just smut and updates which is a lil bland. i haven't been too engaged since wattpad is kind of dry now. i'm more active on my second account @zuzuadi nowadays- it's for writing clean fan fiction (as in minus sex and too much language.) anyway i don't know if i should make a rantable 3.0 tbh, i know it'll attract new readers like rantable 2.0 did (which i'm v grateful for) but idk. i've been kinda content not ranting as much, it used to really be like a daily routine. but it's whatever i guess, i'm not as into it now, i still love the concept of writing rants and talking to u guys tho.

if you want to talk to me snapchat me "zuzustillhatesu" or add me on ig "peachy.zuz" or follow my 2nd acc @zuzuadi. if u add me on snap don't be afraid to hmu!! but fr tho tell me u added me from rantable cus people add me and idk who they are and it makes me feel all weird. but i usually find out they read rantable so ahuahh. anyway i genuinely love talking to u guys & i do talk to some of yall sometimes but not nearly as much as i want to. tell me if i should make rantable 3.0

love, zuzu

#zuzaf