writing i dislike

so i'm not a writing guru or anything (i absolutely love to write tho) i'm just puttin that out there bc i know that people who act like they are piss other people off. but hey, i've been pissing everyone else off this week so why not strengthen my profession!!

anyways, im gonna point out some basic things i hate in fan fics.

1. everyone is smIRKING WHY IS EVERYBODY SMIRKING ???
"he smirked at me and sat down" WHAT IS THERE TO SMIRK AT HE'S SITTING DOWN I'M SO CONFUSED

2. the writing from seventeen year olds on here looks like something i would call a "book" that i wrote when i was seven years old.

3. did you skip all your english classes bc i cannot read a single page of your book since you've got all this going on:

• you're/ your
you're = you are
your = shows possession

• dialogue
put a period at the end of every quotation mark unless you're writing like this:

"i hate her," he said, sniffling as he continued, "she has so much control over me and it's overbearing."

• CAPITALIZES SOME THINGS BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS CASUAL

GOD DAMN IT IF YOURE GONA HAVE A BOOK THATS CASUAL DONT MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE TYPING ON YOUR PHONE AND YOUR PHONE IS AUTOCORRECTING THE NAMES:

"hi Jack," hailey said.

4. fucking spaces. everywhere.

"hey," he said.

"hi!"
por que !!!

5. reads

book w one million reads:

"hi Jack," chase said yelling at him she was mad "hi i know your mad dont take it out on me pls" "lol! Its okay"

I CANT STAND WHEN PEOPLE LITERALLY PUT "omg" or "lol" in the character's dialogue like it's one thing if they're texting and even then, you need to make it obvious that they're texting, but lwhen the characters are literally saying "omg" out loud consider me reading your book canceled.

meanwhile, we have our book with one hundred k reads instead of the one million they deserve:

he was like a night sky- starry. no, not starry, he wasn't that bright and there wasn't much of him like there was stars. he was more like a cloudy night or a misinterpreted forecast. you don't get it? like- like a day that was supposed to be sunny, all the weathermen and women were predicting it. but, the day ended up raining on you and your sunny plans. but that was him to other people. maybe to me, he was the opposite- but not a starry night, definitely not that.

"you look stressed," he raised a brow suspiciously, "talk to me."

he had that voice that wasn't sexy but wasn't ugly either. it was the kind of rough, yet oddly comforting voice that made you want to crawl into his arms despite whether you knew him or not. and most people despised him because of his "bitterness", but they didn't know a thing. and i know they've never heard his voice.

SMH ITS LIKE PEOPLE PREFER READING CRAPPY FANFICTION DIDIJFFBT IDC ABOUT THE PLOT IF U RUIN THE BOOK IN GENERAL IM NOT READING IT SMH 

6. I can't stand half the fanfics out there no more sigh

#zuzaf