Pressplay Experience pt 1

warning / don't read this if you roll your eyes at the thought of paying money to meet "internet celebrities" okay like i don't wanna hear it. i'll be SHOOK if i do !!

so i think i told y'all idk but basically today (Saturday) i went to this thing called Pressplay which is basically an internet celebrity meet and greet thing with a concert and allat ! so like I got my tickets a couple weeks ago with my dad so I could meet these people (namely Drew Phillips and Tina Woods.) but basically i'ma just tell yall what went down !!

so like i went with my mom because she got like a parent pass thing and anyway we drove to the hotel, got there on time and we got in line. of course there's like a bunch of teenage girls and all that and like some of the talents that I was going to be meeting were just in a room eating breakfast and stuff. and so my mom and I wait in line and of course there are other parents there which made me feel a lot better about my very protective mom coming with me & stuff.

so like at one point in the line a couple of the talents started going into the room and first Tina walked by and i was like yesaSs tina in my head !! and then mY BABY Drew walked by and i was staring at him smiling and he smiled back and then i realized how shook i was !!

okay so like we go inside the room for the meet and greet and it is very modern and all that and it has like purplish bluish lights on the ceiling. so by now it's like 11:30 and whatnot. so i'm like alone now because my mom sat at the table meant for the parents and yeah.

so like i'm just standing somewhere in the Trew line (which is the line where you go to meet Drew and Tina) and like i was the only one there alone. and like i thought i was standing behind fans but in reality there were some of the talents in front of me and i like back away awkwardly because it looks like i was eavesdropping LMAOOO but i was just on my phone.

and so like i walk over to this corner like alone and i'm just awkwardly on my phone. and i look up and to my horror i see mY MOTHER SPEAKING TO TINA !! and my mom can be very ... how do i put it harsh, because she's very businessy and all that and i did nOT need her unknowingly attacking Tina.

so like i'm standing in this corner just ":O"and i try to listen into the conversation but i can't LMAOOO. so like my mom leaves Tina ALONE. and then Tina walks over to me and she's like,

"hey are you here for the Trew meet and greet pass?"

and very shyly i'm like,

"yeah."

and she goes,

"okay, Drew's with Christian right now and I'm with Enya (these are all the names of the other talents I would be meeting.) so instead of Trew right now, it's me and Enya. do you wanna go see Drew soon because i don't want you to not meet the both of us at the same time."

and of course i was like,

"yeah sure!"

at some point before, during or after the conversation i hugged Tina and i was like "NO" because when i stepped forward like the front of my shoe would hit the front of her's and they were white and looked new and i just... no. and then also at one point i think before my mom left Tina was like,

"ooh i like your shirt is it from Urban?"

i was like,

"oh thanks, i don't know my sister gave it to me."

she goes,

"it's probably from Urban, i like it."

and so like idk what happened afterward but Tina and some of the other talents were sitting criss cross applesauce on the floor in front of me and they had this orange poster on the floor that said "TINYA" (Tina + Enya) on it. so like they were decorating it & drawing things on it and whatnot. so like they're decorating the sign whatever. then Tina was like,