my current sims family !!

yo so i got a new computer and we have it downstairs instead of in my room ;(( buttt it's okay because i'm gucci !!

so i've been playin the sims on this new computer recently and i have mods in this game which make endless possibilities y'all.

but basically here's the family ;

magnolia paris ( mom )
she's basically your sort of superficial overly done mom, there's never anything about her that doesn't look extravagant really. her traits are - snob, star quality, perfectionist, schmoozer and ambitious.

anyway those are her traits because her lifetime wish is to be a level five star celebrity with 100,000 simoleons in household income ayy lmao. and she's working in the business career . 

she's the mom of the two teenage girls named sasha and selena who are twins !!!

steven paris ( dad )

his traits are - genius, handy, natural cook, nurturing and computer whiz. these are his traits because he's supposed to be that sort of 'fix-it-all' dad. his lifetime wish is to be a culinary librarian and learn all the recipes that the game provides ya with !! he's in the cooking career at the bistro !!

he's the dad of sasha and paris. 

^^ neither of them have gone to college so they are degree-less until further notice and they are also young adults.

selena paris 

selena is basically chill as can be. she's totally different from her identical twin sister, sasha in personality and appearance. for example, she's literally wearing the slightest of eyeliner, blush and lip gloss in her everyday outfit while sasha is out there with high opacity eye shadow, eye liner and mascara, contour, lipstick and contacts for pretty much every outfit except sleepwear, athletic and swimwear. 

anyway, selena's traits are - brave, rebellious, irresistible and virtuouso.

she's very brave because she tends to do things that sims who didn't have as much 'go' factor as she did would do. she's also rebellious so she doesn't get caught out after curfew with her older boyfriend and she's irresistible just because. she's a virtuoso because she loves to sing but is too scared to admit it.

anyway she's in high school and has no career, but we'll just say she's 17 because of these next events--

basically there's this guy in the town named knight hudgens who is a young adult. she's dating him which is scandalous because without mods that i've installed into the game, it's impossible for teens to date young adults !! so, i installed this mod so that she could be in a scandy relationship with an older man :)) 

anyway, he's the father to brad, robyn and caila hudgens and he is quite the sight !! selena was interested in dating his son brad, but brad's a lil bitch who never wants to hang out so selena sent him a couple insulting texts, resulting in them losing their friendship with each other. 

then i made selena set out on the town to find an older guy because i wanted her to date a young adult while being a teen anyway lmao . so anyway i set her out to find knight because i had made their family before and placed it into the town so i knew knight was attractive -- we get to knight's house and what do you know ! brad is the son of knight !! i actually deadass didn't know this until i saw that brad's last name was hudgens and so was knight's and they both live in the same house. radical! 

anyway she meets knight and they have the magnetic attraction moodlet to each other so already they like each other at first sight and i had nothing to do with it! anyway he taught her how to drive and they became best friends pretty fast but they shared a kiss not too long ago and now they're romantic interests. oh, and selena told knight to break up with his girlfriend and he did so now they're enemies lmao !!

sasha paris 

ooooo do we have some tea to sip with this one !! mmph. anyway, sasha's a lot like her mom. always done up, never looks bad bla bla bla fierce af wants to be a celebrity bla bla bla ! 

sasha's traits are - star quality, irresistible, vegetarian, charismatic . 

she's like this because she's just like her mom and she's irresistible and charismatic to support her climb to the top !!! 

anywayy, where do we start? basically, sasha visited this foster home and here comes jack mirabella ((i've told you guys about this sim family before but i believe they had different names)) who she hooks up with the first night of meeting him just because she's like that.

anyways i make them risky woohoo which comes with the mods so that teens can woohoo. and i set the chance of the girl getting preggers to 100% just because lol drama llama over here i am wild ! 

anyway then she gets preg and she has the baby and she gets scolded by her parents bla bla bla jack is now a baby daddy and she wants to marry bUT the thing is, she has a crush on jack's sister - siena because i'm assuming she's not straight ( she wasn't attracted to jack or his brother but w/e ) and she wants to marry but siena IS straight wooPS! or i don't think she is but she just isn't into sasha sooo.....

yeah. anyway, she has the baby bla bla bla she was gonna be able to get a cat if she got an A + in school but her parents said "you had a unprotected sex and you had a baby, there goes the cat." SO SHE HAD TO SELL ALL THE CAT MATERIAL SHE BOUGHT LMAO !!

kieran paris ( son of siena paris )

so out pops baby kieran paris - he's a genius and he's also artistic (( his traits ))

he's a lil cry baby bitch but whateva. 

n then we have two dogs named coco and valentina !! both gurlies. 

anyway the sims is toooo fun with mods and scandals woowoo !!

#zuzaf