NIGGAS AND THEIR COOKING KINKS

so I typically don't rant about this white-feminist type shit but ??? today I'm about to pop off LMAO.

tell me why my friend snaps me saying that some guy on her snapchat really posted some bullshit like "if you can't cook don't even try to get with me."

LMAO nobody was gonna get with you anyway with that male-dominant attitude of your's? what the fuck did you think this was, the 50s my nigga like ???

I just don't see why I have to cook for your ass lol like do you not know how to turn on a stove? can you not boil your own pasta I'm just fucking confused. when I have children, if any of them are males, I'm teaching them how to cook. that doesn't mean I want them to cook for their girlfriends but it means I want them to learn how to care for themselves and do shit on their own.

like do you think you own the world??? how the fuck else would you be conceived bitch!!! by a woman, irdc if you don't like your mother but seeing as we created you, I can see that maybe, just maybe you'd have enough basic respect to be able to go "oh hey, maybe since my ma pushed my big swollen ass head out of hER UTERUS i can maybe, just maybe, cook for my girlfriend" (that is assuming you are attracted to girls...)

and plus, who said I was cooking for your ass lmao? who said that was part of the girlfriend contract? who said there was a girlfriend contract in the first place. first I gotta suck you dry and have you bus in two minutes so now we can't even have sex and then I have to "throw it down" and "chef it up" in the kitchen for ya?

unless we can both cook for each other, i'm not gonna try to get with you lol who the fuck would want that. learn how to cook for yourself, idk where males got the idea that even now that it is 2016 , we are expected to do basic LIFE SHIT FOR THEM. bitch then i must be getting the uttermost respect from your hoe ass if i'm boutta cook for you as if you can't cook, because that means i'm out here saving your life. you wouldn't survive, let alone be here without me. and i mean you literally would not be here without me ( even though transgender males can get pregnant )

but anyway , it's even worse in nigeria where i'm from because my dad still thinks we're in africa ?? like he calls on us, his daughters to pick up his keys when they're on the floor beside him. doesn't pay bills nor does he respect my mother, he does cook but mainly we're the ones taking care of him. so what the fuck?

i hate guys honestly and this is why a bitch decided that she was sexually fluid because i'm not about to search for guys that are woke in the things i'm woke in when i could cop a girl that's just as woke as i am!! and that's easily, because where are my woke dudes at ??? ima need yall to holler at a bitch because shit lmao!!

speaking of holler these white boys were hollering at me on the bus today and they were like "damn zuzu" and shit like that and they do it to everybody but i know i'm poppin so like ,, , w/e haha.

lastly, i cannot stand when girls talk about some "you BEST believe ima throw it down in the kitchen for my nigga, i don't see why ya bitches wouldn't do the same. wife me up!11!"

the problems with this are that the girls saying this probably aren't even black so they can't even say nigga LMAOOO and then they're out here making themselves the housewife ideal ???

it's one thing if you care for him and ya cook for each other equally and cook for him on his birthday but shut the fuck up with that "wife me up i throw down in the kitchen !! niggas want a fine ass female that can cook, learn from the best ugly ass bitches xo."

like it's ugly, unnecessary and not to mention, rude. you're also degrading yourself in the process so try again !!

anyway i'm done!!

#zuzaf