depression is

( just wanted to rant about this + this doesn't apply to everyone , maybe for people who have or have struggled with moderate depression )

• not being able to sleep ; aka insomnia, nightmares, terror images, etc.

• fatigue even when you've taken a nap or got full hours of sleep.

• unable to do little things / get tired while doing little things such as : walking up stairs, making bed, etc.

• feeling guilty for things you had little or no control of.

• not feeling good enough.

• noticing slight changes in peoples' tones when they speak to you or noticing their aggravation and thinking you did something to irk them, when in reality they're probably just assholes and you had nothing to do with their behavior towards you.

• significant loss or gain in weight in a matter of months.

• noticeable change in diet - unable to eat as much or eating less/ eating more than you should or are used to.

• feeling weak physically and mentally.

• feeling extremely insecure in some areas where you used to feel completely comfortable.

• unable to focus -- mind wandering in class, can't look people in the eye while talking to them (more like anxiety)

• increased irritability - getting angry at people with good intentions, frustrated at little things ; overload breakdown at bigger things.

• loss of interest in things you used to be passionate about ( writing, singing, movies, etc )

• loneliness at all times, even when surrounded.

• feeling a general emptiness at all times.

• feeling worthless.

• unable to find people who care.

• easily distracted.

• feeling like you can't talk to anyone because you're close but not close enough - they wouldn't understand.

• thinking you hold special powers or a historically "special" name ( for example thinking that you are god , not just in a "yeezy way" )

• unable to speak up.

• people often describe you as irrational- you are told you have a bad attitude - people say they've noticed a change in your attitude or behavior or the way you talk, you see nothing changed.

• frequent nausea / sick feeling.

• headaches.

• weak body/ body pains.

there's a lot more i know. kik me if you ever want to talk. it's zuzupop.

#zuzaf