cape cod

so i'm just now leaving chatham which is in cape cod.

but basically, my mom won a trip for a weekend down in chatham so i invited my friend and her mom to come.

and ya we had the cutest room with two beds and it was like blue and white themed and it had a hugeee jar of seashells i was in love.

the first day we didn't do anything cuz it was kinda late but umm uh yeah.

then at night my friend started telling me about all the weird stuff she did in her sleep and i was kinda just there like "... ok?" cuz she sleepwalks, talks, and kicks and i can't be dealing with that nonono.

but anyways we went to sleep later and she fucking hums violently and then speaks gibberish in her sleep and snores mad loud. and her mom was down the hall and she snores mad loud too like omggg people!!

but anyways i was able to sleep. the next morning we went on the holiday stroll & basically visited a buncha shops and stores and the craft sale. the best part was that sabrina and i went separate from everyone so we had our time & there was mad food in the stores. like they had apple cider, munchkins, cookies etc & the apple cider was bomb :)).

anyways then we went to the lighthouse or whatever and sabrina & i like ran down to the sand and wrote our names in the sand. yeah then basically we went to dinner and had sea food and i was dead bc i was on my period(wHICH ALWAYS COMES AT THE FCKING WORST TIME) and i was super full omfggg i was crying

*also currently bumping to jb's version of drummer boy which i used to bump to when i was obsessed with him as a child*

anyways

then we went home and sabrina and i made cupcakes and then we were making a cake and this bitch had the great ifuckingdea to FILL THE PAN TO THE FUCKING TOP WITH CAKE BATTER

I TOLD HER BITCH ASS "don't fill it to the top the cake will explode"

"cakes don't do that"

BITCH
GUESS WHAT TF HAPPENED
THE CAKE
EXFUCKING
PLODED

I WAS SO MAD I WAS GONNA KILL HER CUZ SHE WANTED TO BE A SMARTASS
FUCK

anyways
we ate the cupcakes and then devised this super-plan to tell our parents we were sleeping downstairs in the basement except we weren't even tho there IS a room downstairs. there's a tv downstairs so we were basically gonna watch movies until we fell asleep & that plan went thru and we watched high school musical 2 and started the incredibles until i got sleepy. then we snuck up to our actual rooms and fell asleep!!!

then today when we woke up we got breakfast at this diner and there were mad white people & a few were staring @ me so i stared right back lmao.

then we left each other & now i'm home :))

wish i had made a youtube video but honestly i was enjoying myself so OOPS!!

anyways i'm really feeling this whole writing thing as usual and i'm gonna update a lot.

#zuzaf