talkity talk + benny the jet rodriguez

lol the first part is for boston-5sos_fam since she wants to know what happened so bad

so the friend that i've been planning to talk to?

we finally had a talk lol.

she was like "ever since i stopped hanging out with squad you've seemed a little more distant."

and i was just honest and said that i was trying to distance myself and that i didn't want to be around negativity and drama. and she was like "so you're gonna let the fact that i'm separating from squad affect our friendship?"

and it's like nah because it's not even like that. it has nothing to do with "squad", it's just like i feel confined when im in so much drama.

and idk i feel like she thinks that because she's distanced herself from squad to avoid drama (although it was never my close friends that ever started it) that i'm cutting her off.

anyways it was a calm talk but i left like in the middle of our convo bc i REAAAALLLY wasn't tryna be late for homeroom since i got to the school on time but then she pulled me aside. i was gna go to homeroom and read fanfics smh. i guess it's good that she pulled me aside because i've been meaning to talk to her anyways.

then i saw her during a class and she did that thing that we do when we see each other we typically go "biiiitch!" and wave our hand at each other whatever she did that and then i went to ask her something because quick story.

when i walked into her classroom to take this test i missed, this one fucker named oziah who called me the girl who almost got her ass beat in the group dm that i was in went "hey zuzu!" or SOMEBODY did it but it was a voice i didn't recognize.

and then this even fuckier fucker who we'll call jenner (reminds me of kylie trash jenner) who is just ... an ungodly child. what's even better is she's one of those sort of ... trashy girls ?? i don't want to make it sound like i'm slut shaming her because i'm completely against that, but she's trashy.

like she's popular and whatnot but it's either you love her or you hate her and a lot of my friends hate here. she's really rude and disrespectful and she's white and thought she could say "really nigger?" when she was talking to her friend about something that annoyed her. BYE.

i hate the white girls at my school who wear lazy ass clothes that barely follow the school dress code. yes, the dress code is sexualizing young girls for the most part. do you need to wear a crop top to school? no??? even though i'm gna wear one but cover that shit up with a jacket hAHA.

anyways jenner reminds me of a teen kim kardashian. like just easy, all over the place, obsessed with herself, annoying voice, etc. she also sends nudes to evuhryone. everyone has her nudes i'm pretty sure. want child pornography that is a serious, illegal matter? go to your girl - excuse me - trash gringa named jenner.

ANYWAY. when whoever said "hey zuzu" said "hey zuzu", jenner made it her responsibility to laugh loudly and go "dead!!" while staring directly at me. and frankly i was confused, not even the slightest bit offended. i was tryna figure out who said hey zuzu!! lol anyway i don't trust her for a reason of what her annoying ass friend did to me.

anyway that happened, and then i asked my friend ash, who i was talking to about our friendship if he had said hey zuzu. and she seemed irritated with me. but i don't think she was cuz we were fine in hr anyways.

anywayyyy moving on.

so yesterday i started watching the movie sandlot and bitch !! lemme tell you.

idk if i ranted about this yesterday but if i did, too bad, i'm ranting about it more you whore.

so i had seen a few videos of benny "the jet" rodriguez and ofc they were vine edits. so i was like hm i should watch sandlot.

bitch !!! benny's cute as FUCK like he's just chill af and he's very expressive through his face. and i thought he was like 11 or 12 but cuhlearly not cuz when i heard him talking asking smalls to play... bitch. he did NOT sound 12 ay dios mio i deadass was amazed.

i was like "who's talking to smalls" and realized it was benny and then i just ...

and when he said "you probably get straight a's and shit huh?" i notiCED HIS FUCKING ACCENT OH MY GOD I WANTED TO STAB MY LEG. AND THE WAY HE SAId "SHIT" OH MY GOD HAS IT EVER BEEN SO ATTRACTIVE WHEN A THIRTEEN-FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GUY SWEARS !! KILL ME NOW.

so then i watched this little sandlot interview thing when they were filming and 😪 he 😪 had 😪 glasses 😪 on 😪 and he looked so good in them i was screaming omfjfjf

he's sooooo hot idc anymore i can call him my father since he was at least fourteen and he's still alive and well so hAa (well actually he irl was arrested and is spending up to four years in jail for beating up this one guy uhhh)

but in the interview he reminded me of his own character. he was chill af and smooth and just yes amen. and he was very quiet and not as goofy and awkward and little as the other guys. his voice was also way more developed ??? ay dios mio agAIN. and when he said "the best thing" it sounded like "the best ting" i think he has an accent irl too and benny's accent wasn't just a technique ???

if so, BLESS.

lmao ask my friend danielle HAHAHA i was deadass snapchatting her. at TWO AM. ABOUT HIS VOICE JUST CLAPPING AND FANGIRLING OVER IT.

(snap - zuzustillhatesu) add me you vegetarian eggplants

hhhhhh he is gREAT gotta love him and when i figured out he could not be fuckin eleven i think he's hot af just yes !! fuck it up benny !!

and besides benny, the story plot is POPPIN. gotta love em all ya know. especially ham what a sweetie pie 🤗

#zuzaf