☆ writer's tag ☆

so after searching the internet almost every month for a writer's tag, i still haven't been able 2 find one & i'm really surprised about that. so i've created my own, tis a tag for writer's worldwide. do it if you want to !!

☆〜(ゝ。WRITER'S TAG ☆〜(ゝ。

1. when did you start writing and what kind of things did you write?
well, i started writing when i was really little, probably around the age of 4. i just wrote little plays and things like that, and eventually as i got older, i began to write teen fiction (even tho i was like 8.) now i write teen fiction almost all of the time.

2. why did you stick to writing the most over other things, if you did?
well i always love love loved reading and writing, i have a full bookshelf in my room and i will always have a certain love for reading actual paper books- which i need to do more often. but i couldn't really see myself being some superstar athlete or talk show host in the near future. really if i'm anything but a writer or singer, i'd just be something quiet- like a therapist or something. i've always thought about being the athletic girl who always has to go to games and always has to wake up early for practice and all that, but i just don't see myself having as much of a passion for sports or anything else more than writing.

3. what is your favorite thing you've written, if you can remember?
honestly, i must have written THOUSANDS of pieces(meaning for myself, not for school), but one of my favorites i can remember is something i wrote on paper when i was maybe nine years old. it was about either sisters or friends living in the woods somewhere in medieval days, and they were poor. that's really all i can remember, it's been four plus years, i need some leeway.

4. what gives you inspiration to write more or at all, if anything?
music, movies, tv shows. anything really- a certain scene in a movie, the mood i feel when i watch the movie. the beat in a song, anything. even someone saying a simple sentence, or everyday things i see. people that i stumble upon in public, everything gives me inspiration to write, and that's why i'm always coming up with new book/ poem ideas every second. other books also inspire my writing, but rarely, and rarely do i ever play out ideas that are inspired from other books because i don't want to be too similar.

5. are there certain forms of entertainment that inspire your writing?
like i said, movies, tv shows and movies inspire my writing.

6. who is your favorite character you've created, or at least one of them you've created recently? describe them.
honestly, the only character i can really think of is from my book 'just around the riverbend.' her name is orion and she's a free soul, not really too keen on blending in with the rest of the world. men and women both have their eyes on her and want her, but not because of lust, but because they want to experience someone as beautiful as her. so the thought of empty sex typically passes their mind whenever they take interest in her. she's sort of like the pocohontas (the disney version) of the story, where she is trying to find a better path than the one that other people force her upon. she inspires the main character of the book so much that she sparks the reignited feeling of love in the main character's soul, because orion is a super soul. i like her a lot because she's very confident and sure of herself, but deep down she's not very sure of herself. and deeper down, she doesn't really care whether she's sure of herself or not. she knows she's brilliant, and she's just proud to be herself. she's not narcissistic, but would admit that she doesn't want to be anybody else. she's light hearted, not close minded and difficult to grasp, but a few of her life situations aren't the same way. most of the time she's able to keep just fine and dandy and not be faking it. sometimes, but barely does she ever crack noticeably.

7. how often do you get writer's block, and how do you overcome it?
i often get writer's block, sometimes only for a few hours. i especially get writer's block when i try to actually write a story outline. i tried to do that once, nearly fried my brain, it was so stressful i wanted to scream. it's not just the writer's block, it's the fact that that shit is such an ugly thing to do as a writer in my opinion- like, why should i write about what i'm going to write? the book will look like it was planned out intensely anyway if i just let the plot flow as i write. to overcome it, i don't do much. mostly overcomes itself naturally, or overtime as i indulge in tv and movies, etc.

8. what is the longest period of time you've had writer's block for? describe how it felt.
i think the longest period of time i've had writer's block for was for a year. it was sort of just me sitting at the computer and sighing because my brain kept farting and it really stunk up my head.

9. what is your favorite book?
hands down, the order of the phoenix by jk rowling. second, the trumpet of the swan - don't remember what it's about. i still like children's books. umm, third, the first limony snicket unfortunate event series whatever it was called.

10. who is your favorite author?
i actually really love edgar allen poe, and jk rowling. oh and lois lowry.

11. would you publish a creation of your's if you had the chance?
literally yes 100% !!

12. what's the best thing about writing?
the way the pen or pencil flows against the paper when i write stories by hand is such a reminiscent feeling because i write by computer now and computer only, but i can just feel how exciting it is to write on paper. also being able to create a whole new world, that's really something.

question i just added : describe or show your handwriting!!

i tag any1 2 do this tag !!

#zuzaf