dark skin women

nobody's fighting for dark skin women but dark skin women and it's really frustrating. the rest of us are just wishing we were light skin or white; self hating; raven symone.

even our own black men don't go for us. they go for light skinned girls or them mixed girls. those hispanic "mamis".

they go for the white girls that got their bodies enhanced to look like us :)))

tbh, i was always angry about this but was never "affected" by it until today.

basically, i was in english class sitting with fuckboy. he's talking about this girl who happens to be really smart and one of my friends and he says:

"i want whitney(my friend's name) to suck my balls. no, just kidding that would be disgusting. she's annoying and she's ugly." (in my head i was daring him to mention her melanin bc she's v dark skinned) "and she's black."

and then he turns to face me with this look of disgust and says,

"and you're-"
i cut him off so fast and said,

"lol idk why y'all only want to date white girls. yall don't want lips or cake, that's what we have naturally. have you seen zendaya or justine skye?"

and it was funny bc it was like he expected me to be offended. if a white boy(who isn't white but is white passing and clearly wants to be white) tells me he doesn't date black girls, i probably won't give a fuck. you know, unless i admire them sooo much and everyone knows i don't do white boys lol. and he's already ignorant so i wouldn't care whether he liked my fabulous ass melanin or not bc i like it and i'm pretty sure i don't need an ignorant...white...boy to feel self worth...? idk just a thought.

anyways, then he was like,

"oh no there are some white girls that are just woo"

and i was like,

"either way, you're missing out bc i'm fine as FUCK. haha."

but anyways, it's just frustrating that our dark men talk about us as if we're animals: "nah, dark girls are too ratchet."

you know, being black and denying to date dark girls and only dating light skin girls bc they're "ma" or "sexy" just screams:

"HEY, I DON'T WANT TO BE RACIST AND SAY I ONLY DATE WHITE GIRLS SO I'M GONNA START A SKIN TONE WAR AND SAY I ONLY DATE LIGHT SKIN GIRLS!"

and the anti blackness in the hispanic community is real, but we'll talk about that later.

anyways.

black girls are revolutionary. we are the most educated demographic, we are gorgeous, we are strong whether we have our ups and downs or not.

i'm just annoyed that fuckboy would think i cared if he didn't like my melanin goddess ass self cuz i like black guys ANYWAY 👅

(and all poc men except ignorant ones like him that white wash themselves)
#zuzaf