aave is not illiterate you ignorant fucks

so today i was playing around with my friends in algebra class like i was literally j oKING and i go : "y'all are illiterate."

tell me why this fuckin white boy in our class goes: "'y'all are illiterate,' she says."

so basically he was trying to call me a hypocrite for using the word "y'all" while calling people illiterate, basically saying that the word "y'all" is illiterate. so i was like um no because the word yall is a part of the african american vernacular english, also called AAVE. these words are common everyday words that teenagers use, like: "lit" or "finna" ...

therefore, just because it is african american vernacular english, it does not make it "illiterate" or "ignorant" or "ghetto." in addition to that, i don't see WHY somebody who is not black is trying to tell me that my own "patois" is illiterate. so i calmly said,

"it's called african american vernacular english."

and then he knew he wouldn't have anything to say because i bet you a million dollars he doesn't even know what that is. so he was like,

"ok you don't have to be rude about it."

and then this girl who's kinda my friend goes,

"right, how are you gonna say that when you just said 'y'all'?"

so you know i turned to her and said,

"it's not illiterate because it's a vernacular, therefore you can stop trying to come for me."

IDK why she came for me either because she's not african american either ?? she's dominican ?? so i'm just like ?? confused as to why people who are NOT african american are telling me that my own use of the english language is illiterate solely because it's something that black people made up like lol ,,, the bell does not dismiss you, i do.

anyway i'll be ready to fight anyone on this ,,, but i'm really confused as to why two people who aren't black really tried to "educate" me ? like shut the fuck up, you use those words everyday and you don't have anybody calling you illiterate ( at least not if you're white. ) plus, if you're not african american why the fuck are you using AAVE in the first place and then turning around telling me i'm illiterate. if you're gonna use OUR words, educate yourself i do not give a fuck if you're a POC otherwise. if you're not african american, don't use our words and then call us ghetto when it comes to us using it. we like to have things to ourselves sometimes lol !! did yall not get that concept or were you too busy culturally appropriating and or using the n word when you're not black lmao.

and i don't see how white people are gonna try and call AAVE "ignorant" but then i catch them on twitter talkin bout some "y'all my niggas we slayed that shit its finna be lit fuck u talkin bout nigga we in this bitch gang gang squaaaa skrr skrr."

like bitch ? it don't even sound right coming from you get out of my face.

and then ALL the white boys in my school are out here talking about some "all crosses go to hell i'm not lying" OR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS THAT THEY SAY WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO PROVE THEY'RE NOT LYING.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WHITE NONSENSE MISS ME WITH THAT SHIT IF YOU'RE GONNA TURN AROUND CALLING ME ILLITERATE FOR SAYING Y'ALL WHEN I CATCH YALL SAYING "omg chad you're such a hardo lmaoo" or "i heard brad got rocked in charlestown lmaooo i have the video."

like 1) why are yall always fightin ? i stg there's more fights between the white townies than there is between us apparently ghetto POC but i mean ,,, 2) explain to me what the fuck a hardo is because it sounds like hard on and it's not cute bye

anyway,,, sick of white and non black & ignorant POC's bullshit and i'm sick of black men calling black women illiterate when we use AAVE but it's like okay when they say it because they're "down."
alrightie lmaoo,,, fight me on this i stggg i wish somebody would comment saying some shit like "well in my opinion" bitch in my opinion your opinion is shit so miss me with that...

like i get so heated over being called illiterate when i can write like nobody's business and i can read and i'm pretty goddamn educated as you can see from these rants.

anyway,,, zuzu out.

#zuzaf