I TALKED TO MY WHITE BOY

FUCK FUCK UFCK I CANT STOP SMILING
SO YALL KNOW MY WHTE BOY FUCK

FUCK SO I WAS WITH MY FRIENDS AND WE WERE WAITING TO CROSS THE STREET AND LITERALLY ON THE STREET WAS MY WHITE BOY SO I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIENDS.

and they were like

"ZUZU!" AND I WAS LIKE FUCK AND I LOOKED UP AND THERE HE WAS IN ALL HIS GLORY WAITING FOR HIS BUS ON THE STREET !!

SO NATURALLY I WAS LIKE;

"I CANT!"

and they were like "JUST GO JUST GO SAY HI TO HIM!"

and in my head i was like "do i just fucking yell 'hello!' across the street to him wtf do i do¿"

and my friend Sayraliz was like, "Today's the day, today's the day."

AND I was like "omg but i can't my dad is coming soon." and she goes,

"just go up and talk to him what the fuck?"

and i was like damn you right the fuck!! so i take that STEP and in my head i thought i was gonna turn back but y'all it has been TOO LONG the first time i spotted him was late seventh grade it is now late eighth grade i gotta step my game up what the fuck. AND AS I'M WALKING UP ALL MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE SCREECHING AND HOLDING EACH OTHER HAHAA.

so i was walking up to him and he's like stepping forward but i step up to him and go,

"hi."
he turns to face me and he's like, "hi."

AND HE IMMEDIATELY STARTS SMILING UGH KILL ME IT WAS A CLOSED MOUTH SMILE BUT STILL A SMILE. AND I WAS LIKE,

"what's your name?"

HIS EYES ARE SO INTENSE ALSO YOU CAN TELL WHAT HE'S THINKING THROUGH THEM BECAUSE HE'S DECIDING WHAT TO SAY ( i know his name is Patrick ) he goes,

"pat?" LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW HIMSELF AWW CUTIE. it's kinda like me with myself because my real name is Uzoma but when teachers ask me for my name it's kinda like "hmm, should i say zuzu or uzoma? we'll see."

ANYWAY I WAS LIKE,

"i heard you're a singer."

he smiled more and he was like,

"yeah i am."

I WAS SMILING FULLY THEN AND THAT MADE HIM SMILE EVEN MORE IDGAF IF MY SMILING WASN'T WHAT MADE HIM SMILE BECAUSE IT PROBABLY WAS.

AND I WAS LIKE,

"so you could sing?" (( obvIOUSLY ZUZU AMIRITE ))

NO BUT THE THING IS I LOOKED UP AT HIM I WAS ALREADY GIVING HIM EYE CONTACT BUT THEN I LOOKED UP MORE INTENSELY AND FUCK HIS EYES I'M SO SERIOUS

I NEVER NOTICED I DEAD ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE BROWN BUT THEY'RE PALE BLUE WTF THEY'RE SOOO PRETTY I GOT SO DISTRACTED BY HIS EYES AND I WISH MY GLASSES WEREN'T FOCKING TRANSITIONS SO HE COULD SEE MY EYES BECAUSE MY EYES ARE HELLA NICE AND MY EYES ARE HUGE AND MY LASHES ARE VERY LONG. transitions is basically when your glasses get darker like sunglasses outside and that's what i have and i hate that shit but i kinda forgot i had transitions till i walked away bUT then again he was STILL STARING INTO MY EYES AND SMILING TOO SO I MEAN DAMN !! HE HAD TO HAVE CAUGHT THOSE LONG CURLY LASHES AHUAHH.

and i may be imagining this but i stg he LEANED IN A LITTLE AND HE SAID,

"what?" but it was like a cute little confused what because he was so confused and i was like,

"you could sing?"

AND HE NODDED AND SMILED AGAIN MIND YOU HE WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME SO WHENEVER I SAY HE SMILED IT MEANS HE SMILED A LITTLE MORE. he goes,

"yeah."

and i was like,
"i heard you singing in walgreens and it was really good."

he turned around to get to his location but his head was still facing me but he did this confused face but then laughed with his confused face on and said,

"walgreens?"

i laughed too and i was like,

"yeah it was a couple months ago but it was still good" (( IDK WHY THE FUCK I SAID THAT LMAO BUT IT'S NOT LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW I WAS STALKING HIM. ))

SO HE GOES,

"thanks!"

AND THEN GOES ON TO CROSS THE STREET OR WHATEVER AND THEN I WALK BACK TO MY FRIENDS WHO ARE ALL SCREAMING AND I HAD TO LEAVE ANYWAY SO I WALKED AWAY FROM THEM AND WAVED AND THEY WERE LIKE,

"ZUZU!" AND I WAS LIKE "MY DAD'S HERE I GTG!"

THEN I TEXTED ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND CALLED HER AND BASICALLY TOLD THE WHOLE SQUAD ABOUT IT.

AND BRO. THEY SAID THAT HE WAS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND THAT HE WAS SMILING AND NODDING THE WHOLE TIME AND THAT HE LOOKED REALLY INTERESTED AND SHIT AND I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD HE ENJOYED OUR INTELLECTUALLY POWERED CONVERSATION. 

BUT I'M UPSET BECAUSE I COULD SEE HIS GORGEOUS EYES BUT HE COULDN'T SEE MY LONG LASHES CUZ MY FUCKING GLASSES JUST HAVE TO BE TRANSITIONS :)) 

ANYWAYYY HE WAS GIVING GREAT EYE CONTACT AS I WAS WITH HIM BECAUSE HIS EYES ARE FUCKINNGG GORGEOUS LIKE HOLY SHIT IT WAS AMAZING EYE CONTACT AS A MATTER OF FACT HAHA LIKE SHIT 

I COULDA SAID SOME SHIT LIKE "your eyes are really blue" or "your eyes are pretty" bUT I STG I WAS LOST IN HIS EYES IT SOUNDS SO CHEESY BUT I WAS FR FR. 

BUT YEAH MY FRIENDS SAID HE WAS NODDING THAT HE LOOKED SO CUTE THAT WE LOOKED CUTE TOGETHER THAT I WAS GONNA SUCK HIS DICK BLA BLA BLA IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE 10/10 NO LIE !!!

AND WHEN I ASKED MY FRIEND IF HE REALLY LEANED IN SHE SAID THAT IT LOOKED LIKE WE WERE ABOUT TO KISS AHAQHAQHDHAIKSAXHF KILL ME NOW ASAP!!!

ANyWAY i was a lil annoyed cuz i told one of my girl friend who's a senior about it and she had tHE NERVE to say "that's all types of weird he's a senior"

BITCH BYE IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GONNA FUCKING DATE HIM i KNOW BETTER THAN THAT AND I'M NOT WITH THAT PEDOPHILIA SHIT YOU NASTY!! I WAS SO IRRITATED FOR A SECOND CUZ I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD BUT THEN I TOLD HER THAT I DIDN'T WANNA DATE HIM AND SHE WAS LIKE "oh good." and HAHAHA I WAS HAPPY AGAIN.

HE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE HIS FACE WAS ACTUALLY IN FRONT OF MINE WE WERE HOLDING A CONVERSATION THIS IS LIKE A YEAR AFTER BEING OBSESSED WITH HIM. 

and it's so funny to think i was scared of him because he looked so cute n innocent and adorable and bambi-like that day and he normally looks scary because he's fine as fuck and he's very uhh grunge so to say and he is very scary-looking like if you talk to him he'll just have on a bitch face. BUT NO HE WAS GENUINELY SO SWEET HE WAS SO INTO OUR CONVERSATION AND HE WAS NODDING AND SMILING AND HIS EYES AND HIS FACE AND HIS EYES SHOW EVERYTHING AND I COULD TELL HE WASN'T CREEPED OUT OR CONFUSED OR WEIRDED OUT HIS EYES WERE SMILING TOO !! all my friends said he looked cute that day and they all think he's cute but that day they meant cute as in approachable cute. 

anyway when i walked away to my dad's car which was all the way up the hill at the front of the school i could NOT stop smiling and giggling to myself i'm dead ass still doing it ahh!! 

i'm just dead because when we were talking it felt like old friends reuniting and whether that's from me pursuing him or not i have no idea but it was just a really nice and positive moment he's so sweet ugh. i'm just :)

anyway that's my encounter i'm so happy maybe now i can be like "hey pat!!" and be like "i never told you my name, my name is zuzu. i'm a singer too so i just thought i should talk to you."

he really can sing i heard him sing in walgreens like i said and it was so good he can harmonize and everything it's so good ugh,,,, i'm ,,,, 

anyways byee !!

#zuzaf