Pressplay Experience Pt 2

where we left off :
and we like talked some more idk about what but then i walked away and he said i love you and i said it back but then idk why he said it again i guess he didn't hear me say it back so i like laughed and said it back again idk.

so anyway i showed y'all my pic with cody ryle and all that. so after i met cody ryle i went to go sit down where the charger was so i could charge my phone and text a friend. anyway then i sat next to my mom & she started complaining about the explicit music to another parent. they were playing like lil yachty and stuff like that and the parents were complaining about the lyrics, YIKES !!

then she went to go complain about the music to the people that worked with the tickets and then complained to David (the manager of Pressplay) and he seemed SO like ... nonchalant about it like he didn't care that much ?? and ofc i was embarrassed because my mom is out here doing the one thing i knew she would do : complain about music. like to me it's really no big deal ?? i don't see why adults get so worked up about the lyrics in songs all the time like hey now let's all calm down !!

anyway she was dead ass about to complain to one of the talents, Dillon Juarez about the music and she told me she was going to and i literally BEGGED her not to because if she had ... it's a no from me. she didn't do it thankfully but it was just TEW much ! like it's enough that there are tickets that provide y'all to be here and watch over us, adults really always find something to complain about dead ass.

anyway now that i'm done being a rotten millennial, back to the actual story ! so like i sat around on my phone for a good half hour and then i was like "lemme get up before i miss half the event" and so i went to Cody Herbinko's line yet again !! and this girl named Anahi recorded the video of me hugging Cody on her phone and sent it to me and it was gr9!!

anyway yeah the second time around of me meeting Cody Herbinko, i didn't really do much i kinda just hugged him and he asked how i was and i said good bla bla blA.

anyway, then I went back to Cody Ryle's line and waited prettyyy long but then the lights went out and then these purple lights started glowing (indicating that the concert was about to start) so i dead ass dipped out of his line so fast LMAO idk why because i was next but whatever.

so like yeah David talked about how a fan literally ran into the bathroom where one of the male talents was and took a picture of them PEEING IN THE STALLS and he said that he was gonna talk to them afterwards and everyone was SHOOK!

anyway then the concert started and this guy named Alec Benjamin who I followed on Twitter just weeks before Pressplay sang and he had such a cute and high voice when he sang!! but when he talked his voice completely changed and idk if he's intentionally singing higher than he should be but it's probably not good for his voice ???

anyway he was good though !! and he was also the guy that one of the girls took a picture of when she went to the bathroom so like yikes! but he was new to Pressplay and everything so he was like "you probably expected to take a picture of Wes or something but you got me so haha!" and it was funny hA.

okay anyway fast forward, then Wes came onstage and EVERYONE WAS SHOOK !! like omg i was in awe at him wtf !! and Christian was there too but he didn't perform with Wes, he was standing next to the stage talking to fans and taking pictures with them and everything. so anyway, he sang and allat and ofc fans were like YELLING at him when he wasn't singing.

my favorite part was when someone yelled "yes papi!" (i was lowkey annoyed bc the person yelling it was yt but hold on i ain't finished)