!!! no school !!! fuckboyyy

no school today (its 12:03 am on a friday) aha we're getting 6 inches of snow :) k i'm hella happy bc i was lowkey not ready for this math quiz... like i thought i was on wednesday and then on thursday the teacher fucked everything up and then the homework made no sense and did not correlate at all to what we learned in class and in class on thursday i didn't have my notebook which was Sssoooooo important but i left it at home.

so there goes a homework grade and notes i coulda used during class. anyway, i'm just genna have to study haha 😅

lol i had thai food today so i was set and on top of that, mi madre went grocery shopping so it's LIT she bought home stuff i've been wanting for months man.

anyway i'm just here chillin abouta stay up till 5 am it's all gucci bcuz i have no school. but lmao what if they change their mind at the last minute and then i end up getting like ten minutes of sleep ¿ lol i think i'd accidentally kill whoever tried to wake me up haha.

anyway, did i tell you that fuckboy was being nice to me on monday ? like he let me use his pencil when i asked this other kid, he wanted to use my phone which i assumed he'd never wanna touch, he asked me for help w his latin hw and then let me copy his(sorry i just had to i wasn't trying to do it), nd he was like holding convoes with me it was cute.

but then he ruined it by saying he had a nigga pass from the most coon black guy that used to go to our school lol ok.

other than that he was being nice to me and he was like "i mean, you're helping me, i'm helping you." like in that way when you're doing something nice for someone who you clearly don't like and you're just like "...what? i'm being a nice person don't think about it too much."

and i smiled and was like, "hmm."

so that's nice & then his friend who i said i would suck the dick off of ( or something like that ) has been talking to me too like ??? ok what's happening in this area coDE RED !!!

and then all my friends were like ooh he's becoming papi and wondering what was happening like it was that important. but really with fuckboy his attitude depends on the people he's around and he fucked w everyone in the room that i was in so he wasn't a little piss face.

and that day was the day that i was just chill as fuck and he was looking at me like he was confused bc i'm very chill but today i didn't talk as much as he knows me to do and i wasn't smiling and i proBABLY looked like a total bitch all study and i figure because he looked at me like he thought i was having an off day but nah i was just chillin.

and then fuckboy smiled at me during spanish class. ??? the only looks he used to give me were looks of disgust so i'm highkey looking like that guy on the textpost talking about pretending to think when your teacher walks by during a test lmao. 🤔🤔🤔.

anyway, i was w fuckboy during study when he started being nice and he was rapping for me and this other friend and it was pretty drab but it wasn't useless. not completely useless at least. there's a screenshot of him in the video i posted of him on snapchat up above he looks so precious there w his long eyelashes and shy ass lookin ass smile, but i kid you not he'll anger the shit out of you so do not b fooled.

#zuzaf