MY WHITE BOY AHAHAHHRJF

YO so today we had several encounters w my whiTE BOY AND I WAS GONNA TALK TO HIM BUT HE WENT INTO THE BATHROOM AND FUCK.

so basically we were at my lockers singing that song by the Spice Girls called Wannabe & then it got to the part where it goes "I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha" MY WHITE BOY WALKED BY. AND IM OVER HERE DEAD ASS SINGING ALONG BUMPING AND SHIT AND HE WALKS BY SO I MOANED.

I MOANED INSTEAD OF GOING "ha" aND DEAD ASS HE TURNS AROUND AND HE LOOKED SO CONFUSED. AND I WAS ALL AGAINST THE LOCKER AND SHIT. (( it wasn't an extra ass moan it was more like a sigh, let's call it a sigh )) BUT THEN HE ACTUALLY SMILED IT WAS A SLIGHT CHANGE IN FACE BUT HE SMILED I SWEAR.

but he walked by like he was unbothered & i'm pretty sure he knows by now that i'm obsessed with him. soooo lmao!!

but anyway then my squad and i stARTED RUNNING AFTER HIM once he was farther away and i WAS GONNA TALK TO HIM i was gonna be like "hey i like your jacket" he'd be like "oh thanks" and i'd be like "yo what's ur name i'm zuzu" but nO WE COULDN'T KEEP UP AND HE WENT INTO THE BATHROOM I WAS SO UPSET.

but then my friends& i were outside yelling at each other & we were like "IM DONE! IM DONE!" BUT THEN MY WHITE BOY WALKED PAST IN SUNGLASSES AND HE LOOKED BAD AF HE LOOKED YUMMY HE LOOKED STUNNIN HE LOOKED ( dare i say ) duHLICIOUS and so we were all like "I'm not done, I'm not done" AND MY SQUAD STARTED RUNNING AFTER HIM WHILE HE FUCKING CROSSED THE STREET.

AND LIKE NO
I STALK BUT THERE ARE BOUNDARIES
THE BEST PART IS, I START RUNNING AFTER MY FRIENDS AND HE TURNS AROUND AND I WAS LIKE SHIT !! WHAT AM I TO DO !!
like by now it's obvious that my friends were chasing him and it looks like i in turn am chasing him because i'm running after my dumbass friends ://

anyway he turns around and looks at us then goes on w his day and i tell my friends to stop running and then he crosses the street fully w us and goes to his friends and he changes completely like he's so happy with his friends it's cute.

anyway. monday just wait and see, my friends and i plan on sitting next to him and im finally gonna be like hey i like your jacket. because i can guarantee you he'll be wearing that jacket bih.

anyway hasta la vista i'll ttyl luv ya

#zuzaf