so i found this boy

okay y'all i know i said any boy who approaches me is getting swerved but the gag is - i approached him! ok so i haven't exactly approached him yet, but worry you not ! soon i will, and he shall be snatched !

okay y'all there's about to be a huge surprise in this lil' rant here i mean i would think y'all would be surprised ?? anyway let's get started.

okay so this kid sits behind me in Bio and i never really thought much about him cuz idk i just wasn't thinking about him? i kinda thought he wasn't that attractive at first but golly gee was i wrong !

anyway i think it was yesterday that i was sitting next to Holly at lunch (@boston-5sos_fam + go read her rant book), and i was talking about him. he came from the cafeteria lunch line with his tray and i still didn't think he was that attractive but i was just making conversation with Holly and i go,

"yo he looks like he should be in that show The Get Down."

if y'all don't know what The Get Down is it's basically this show on Netflix about The Bronx * i think * in the 1970s. here's a picture :

like he literally looks like he belongs in that show i , , ugh , , ?

anyway, then Holly was like,

"oh i know that show he kinda does."

but like i said, i didn't think much of him at the time like he's kinda a nobody so far. he's new to the school and i don't think he knows mad people at the moment. but anyway, he's pretty quiet in Bio class so i don't really hear from him. but he always has his legs just lying spread out and he's always slouching so whenever i go back to my seat he either moves his legs back or i have to step over them :///. lol but anyway like i said, he's pretty much a nobody. in all honestly i really thought he was prolly just another crusty annoying kid iDK i hate being judgmental but let me continue Y'ALL.

all my thoughts about him changed today my friends. 

so we're learning about the brain in Bio class right now and so we did this activity today. my Bio teacher was like,

"okay, i want you to go into different areas of the room. if you say yes, go to the left side. if you say no, go to the right side, and if you're undecided, go to the middle."

anyway, the question she asked us was "if a person with a brain injury has been in a coma for several months, should you keep them on life support?"

so me, being the non-confrontational and quite logical mini-scientist i am, went to the middle. anyway, i'll explain my reasoning later. but basically, i was in the middle with this boy, we'll call him hmm "Seb." so i was in the middle with Seb, my friend Caitlin and this other girl i forgot her name jajaja. but anyway, Caitlin and I started talking at the same time, but then Caitlin went,

"wait do you wanna go first?"

and i knOW that with Caitlin if i had said "it doesn't matter", we woulda spent the next ten minutes talking about who should go LMFAOO. so i went first and i was like,

"okay, i'll go first. i think that it would be unnecessary for us to keep them on life support since if they've been in a coma for several months, then by then it's probably irreversible and they're probably brain-dead by then anyway. but then again, it depends on what the family would want and what the patient would want."

(( y'all pls don't go all sciency on me lmao it's not important. ))

okay anyway so he just kinda nodded and diD THIS FUCKING SMILE AND I DIDN'T NOTICE IT AT FIRST. BUT THEN CAITLIN EXPLAINED HER THING AND THEN HE WENT AND i forgot half of what Seb said but the most prominent part of what he said was,

"their brain has most likely turned to mush so they're probably a vegetable now."

and of course Caitlin found that SOO FUNNY LMFAOOO I LOVE HER SM bUT anyway y'all. we need to speak about the emotions i was picking up while this mans was speaking. like idk he DEFINITELY belongs in The Get Down. like the way he was talking was just so beautiful idK how to explain it like he just sounded so smooth and very confident. but not like those people that are so confident that they then start to look arrogant and just are not very tasteful. like he sounded like one of those people that are so smooth that their words seem effortless. he doesn't need to act like he knows what he's talking about to know what he's talking about :-) and i like that ya know it's kinda like a poet. 

anyway, and beyond that while he was fucking talking he kept doing this lAZY SMILE THAT TORE MY HEART APART YOU GUYS !!! like it was like a very lazy toothless/ sorta toothless smile that looked like a smirk. AND BITCH I WAS DEAD LIKE YA SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME. bitch the whole time he was talking i was just smiling and fuck a ducK!!! like at first i really didn't think he was that attractive but like  ??? damn like he actually is?

and this is the surprise y'all - he has a big ass 'fro and he's not white lmfao. idk what his ethnicity is but he's brown-skinned, not light-skin but not as dark-skinned as i am ya know :-))) but idk like i'm actually shook ??? like he's really pretty??? and the way he talks is so divine and the fucking lazy half smile yall. and when he talks his voice is always very steady and he just doesn't really focus on anyone when he talks. he'll more so look at something ahead of him so he kinda looks like he's in a daze ?? he's pretty :)))

and he was chosen to represent our group and stuff so he kinda mixed all of our opinions up when he spoke to the class and he said the thing about the vegetable thing again cuz Caitlin wanted him to say that. and when me and Caitlin were both sort of giggling at what he said he was doING THAT HALF SMILE AGAIN FUCK A DUCK !!

anyway the second time around, i talked for the group and y'all. i'm really sick right, so my nose was super stuffed and i sounded like a fuckin TODDLER like my voice was very high-pitched but it was dead ass cute like everytime i heard myself i was like damn i kinda sound cute. but anyway, i spoke in my toddler voice and i was like,

"wait. i need to collect my thoughts."

and i paused and i hEARD HIM FUCKING CHUCKLE BUT I DIDNT LOOK AT HIM TO SEE THE HALF-SMILE THAT WAS PROBABLY ON HIS FACE BECAUSE I WAS ALREADY STARING AT HIM AND HE PROBABLY NOTICED AND MAMA AINT RAISE NO BITCH SO I DIDNT LOOK AT HIM.

but can y'all tell i'm shook like he's so different from the kind of boys i usually like and his afro is HUGE like i'm talking a genuinely 70s style afro lmao a HUGE one but he's so good and pulls it off YES! okay that's all for now y'all jajajaja i gots to go !! plEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS BECAUSE OTHERWISE IMA FEEL SO ALONE HAHAJ

#zuzaf