Three

Advice Request
This person is bored with their sources of fun (which are reading and electronics). Their father has also noticed this, and he has grown to ask them to do something with their time that would be more beneficial for them and would take them out of their boredom.

Answered Submission
We completely understand because life does get boring at times. And of course, with this century, it is very easy to be distracted by electronics and such, but yes, that does get boring too.

Suggestions:

Talk to someone. It could be anyone, like a friend, family, or a person you have met online (make sure to stay safe online, though).

Outdoor activities might help. Some exercise would be good! :) We heard that Pokemon Go is pretty fun and that it makes you move around.

Cook or bake something. It doesn't have to taste good, but it can be fun to be creative in the kitchen. . .Unless you know you would burn down your house, avoid that.

Write something! Come up with a story, and let your imagination do the rest. 😀

Take someone’s Netflix password and binge. . .Unless you have your own account. Still binge, though.

Go shopping. If you don't drive, go to the park and meet people—wait, no because stranger danger. Don't go to the park. Stay in your backyard.

Do something creative that you'll like. It can be anything! Example? Crafting a birdhouse!

Work on a 100 piece puzzle. That requires a lot of focus.

Play games with friends and/or family. How about some good-old Monopoly, eh?

We hope that you are taken out of this horrible abyss of boredom and you find something out of this list. If this was of no help, we would check out Google and see what they say. We believe you'd find a lot more things to do.

Be crazy. Be adventurous. Be spontaneous. But most importantly, have fun!

With admiration,

The Advice Column Team