190

Advice Request
This person likes someone who does not return the feelings.

Answered Submission
Hey, Hon. First thing's first: never, ever think that you're ugly or worthless. If you were, you wouldn't have been born in first place. Now, for this guy: he must be an amazing person, but the fact that he's someone you've met online says that he could be someone else who is entirely disguised as the person he wants you to see. 

Also, he hasn't shown you any hint that he reciprocates your feelings. If he does like you, then he might not be ready for a relationship at the moment, considering the fact that he dumped his girlfriend. Also, I have a feeling that this guy hasn't told you the whole story and that he might have said that he did it because she ignored him for two weeks because he might not be comfortable with sharing things.

As for what you should be doing now: be patient. It is the best thing you could do. I know your feelings are all over the place, and your thoughts are jumbled, and they make you want to do something about it ASAP, but being patient will help you a lot. You can keep quiet about your feelings and see how it goes. Eventually, if you still feel like you really, really like him, and you find a chance to say it, then say it. Whatever happens next will happen for the best.

You're beautiful. Never forget that, no matter what anyone else says.

Love,

The Advice Column Team