141

Advice Request
This person is trying to lose weight, but they have cheated.

Answered Submission
I feel you! Losing weight is a very hard thing to do, especially if you're younger and don't have much self control.

Cheating on just one day is barely anything. Remember, you need to have a treat once in a while. I love treating myself to snacks once a week.

But think to yourself: are you losing weight to fit a description of a 'pretty' person, or do you want to be healthier? You really shouldn't care about what others think of you—they barely know you anyway. I'm sure you're a great person with an AWESOME personality!

But if you want to be healthier, then that's a great thing because that means you're taking care of yourself like you should.

Here are a few tips:

1. Drink water! It tastes good, and it cleans out your body so your body fat doesn't build up.

2. Eating healthy is the most important part, so whenever you want to eat chips, offer yourself an apple or other healthy snack instead. If you don't want it, you're not actually hungry and just want to eat to pass the time.

2. If you think that you really should lose weight, you can also consult a doctor. It's not mandatory at all, though.

Remember to love yourself!

Love,
The Advice Column Team