Twenty-Seven

Advice Request
This person is bullied and constantly disrespected by her peers. They have anxiety and depression, so it has gotten to the point of this person wanting to die. 

Answered Submission
Hey! I am sincerely sorry that is the situation you have to face. No one should feel like they genuinely want to die because of another human, it's a form of cruelty. Based on how you described the issue you are facing, I can only make one assumption, and that is this friend of yours is jealous. A bitter person initially sets out to hurt another person and eventually turn them bitter as well. The thing is, when it comes to friends and their forms of bullying, it hurts way worse because you once trusted them. You respected this individual and hoped that they would do the same, yet they didn't. And no one has the right to hurt and bully you because they think you are annoying. Nor are they given the right to text you with such hurtful messages. 

 Here are some suggestions that can hopefully calm you down and slowly lower the anxiety and suicidal thoughts (remember, your life is precious) for now:

- Step back from these people, even your good friends. You need to breathe and just be able to think. To consume yourself in a downward spiraling situation will only cause further inner problems for you.

- Block "them" from all social media and your life, in general. Do this AFTER you take some time to think and focus on yourself to prevent any harm that you might feel the urge to.

- Differentiate those who will and have hurt you and those you trust. Being a loner is never a bad thing, especially if having friends causes you so much pain. 

- Stick to those you enjoy spending your time with or even find new friends to hang out with! Don't let this incident with these particular people or person ruin you. Honestly, after they've hurt you the first time, their opinions DO NOT MATTER AT ALL.

- If things get out of hand before you can discuss this with a professional, report this situation to an adult. That could be anyone who will know how to handle the situation with care and respect to you.

All in all, you lovely human being, don't let these haters get to you. You are amazing and special in your own way, and you should ALWAYS remember that. Suicide is a scary thing and so is the anxiety you are dealing with. You need to take a deep breath, watch a funny video/ T.V show/movie, take a bath, anything relaxing. You are worth more than you can imagine to some people and to those people, you causing yourself your whole life because of a couple of rotten people or person will hurt them so much. It will also ruin the chance for you to live out all of your hopes and dreams, whatever you aspire to become. You are here in this big, big world for a reason, so let that be an awesome reason!

Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you. :)

The Advice Column Team