126

Advice Request
This person has mixed feelings about a boy because of his treatment toward them.

Answered Submission
From the situation you described, it seems as though he is just using you. If he doesn't treat you well at all times (like all those times you described to us), that obviously means something is up. It is important to communicate with others when you have a problem with them. Hence, I urge you to have a straightforward conversation with him.

Point out his behavior treatment toward you; also make sure to compare his treatment and behavior when people are around. Then, let him know what he really wants from you: is it just intimacy, or does he want a honorable relationship with you? If he admits that he wants nothing but intimacy, drop him then and there, and never look back. You deserve to be with someone who loves you for who you are and NOT for what you can offer them physically. If he says that he has feelings for you and wants to be in a relationship with you, then ask him why he acts odd toward you. If he doesn't answer you, then that most likely means he isn't telling you the truth. Again, you don't deserve to be with someone like that, so drop him then and there.

Doing all of this might not be easy, but be strong enough to face him and talk to him about it. He has no right to leave you hanging the way you are. It isn't fair.

Have a great day!

The Advice Column Team