dreams with zuzu: kissin' wit corey

so last night i had this dream that i was river phoenix and i ran away and then i wanted to go back but i was lost. and then the outsiders movie cast tried to help me get back lol. and then eyeball chambers and my mom were looking for me and we literally crossed each other like three times but couldn't find each other.

and then when i came home it was like a cheesy 80s movie because my friends were like "oh i think there's someone else you're looking for" and then i came through the door and all the people waiting for me outside of the house started cheering.

omg and then the second part of the dream was where i was back to being zuzu and i was about to eat this good ass soup and thEN THIS HUGE SPIDER THAT BARELY LOOKED LIKE A SPIDER CRAWLED INTO MY SOUP AND SWAM AROUND IN THERE ???? UM.

yeah so i woke up from that dream and then went back to sleep since i have no school today and then i had a dream that i was in my room and me and corey haim were doing a project and i was sitting on the end of my bed and i was like,

"come on sit here."

so he sits there anD THEN WE START MAKING OUT ???? WHY DO I DREAM THESE THINGS.

and it was sO real like i stg when i woke up i was moving my lips LMAOOO. but yeah he did that thing that he did in watchers where he was makin out w his forbidden girlfriend and slid his hands up her sides and her shirt started to go up and then he was kissing my neck it was great.

but also odd because come on now he's 2 pretty boy for that.

those were my dreams idk i'm gna try to look up the meaning bc what do i know i could be feeling stressed lmao.

oH but i found this bOMB ASS website called : putlockeris and basically you can watch movies for free and it works really well on the computer but then on your phone you gotta deal with all the ads and blah blah blah waste of time. 

uMM EDIT BITCH FOR SOME REASON I WROTE THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH ABOUT HOW MUCJ I LIKED COREY FELDMAN BUT THAT BIH CANCELLED I HATE U FELDMAN HAIM ALL THE WAY 12/27/16

but ya putlockeris has some pretty rare movies and they're free !!! yes literally i watched mosquito coast and stand by me for like the fourth time on that website and i am satisfied.

#zuzaf