nudes

okay i'm gonna break this down.
(enjoy this aesthetically pleasing picture of harry edward styles)

basically, you can send nudes if you really feel like it. it's your body, your choice.

but, the problem i have with nudes are the double standards. for example, when calum hood's nudes leaked, every girl was accepting or ecstatic about them. then whenever another famous female's nudes leaked, she relentlessly gets called a thot or something of the sort and people shame her repeatedly even five years later. she also probably has more haters than fans.

also, another problem i have with nudes is the concept. i feel like if we didn't have snapchat or the idea of sex or love mixed with technology, people wouldn't think "i have to send nudes to make my boyfriend/girlfriend happy" or basically have the hidden idea that nudes will make their partner happy.

people really don't take relationships seriously anymore, and it's not just because of nudes. what happened to taking each other out on dates? what happened to actually talking about relationship problems face to face instead of texting each other about it? relationships are so artificial nowadays and it's very overbearing.

and i have a problem with girls my age and under sending nudes. i'm thirteen, you're thirteen. why are you sending nudes? i'm so confused. you don't let fucking snotty nosed little white boys take advantage of your body just so they can jerk off to it. have some common sense smh where's your mommy? like i get it, it's your body, but what's wrong with you? why would you just send someone pictures of your temple for their pleasure at such a young age? tbh frustrates me beyond belief bc isn't that called child pornography?

anyway, really done with people thinking that nudes have anything to do with contributing to a relationship.

take pictures of yourself for yourself, especially at my age if you're going to at all.

#zuzaf