Chapter 184 extra, rain

In the earliest days of Shangjing, it was not that lively and there were not many juniors who could take on important responsibilities. To be honest, it was actually quite deserted.

Except for the two great gods, Tiandao and Demon God Lord, who play the leading role, the rest are all the little beans that the real world has taken great pains to produce over the years, and they still look like babies.

After finally waiting for these children to grow up, Jun Lin was brought back from the Demon Abyss by the Demon Lord.

Demon gods and gods are born in different ways. One is a demon egg conceived in the cave of the Demon Abyss, and the other is a baby whose essence is transformed into a god and raised in the stamens of a lotus pond.

When the Demon God Lord brought Jun Lin back, there were only a few grown-up Demon Gods in the upper realm, so Tiandao was particularly surprised by this.

"Huh? Mo Yuan gave birth to a little devil again?"

"It's eggs again, do you want you to hatch them all?"

The Demon Lord looked at him funny, reached out and poked his forehead, "Naughty, do you think I look like a chicken mother?"

Tiandao chuckled, "Who told you demon gods to be born in this way? I'm just curious. Then why don't you raise him and wait for him to break out of his shell?"

"Yes, is it possible that I still squat on them every day?"

Tiandao lost interest in teasing the Demon Lord, said "Okay~" and took Jun Lin away.

Jun Lin's name was given by the Demon God. When he was very young, he could hear it when he was nestled in the egg.

But after leaving the Demon Abyss environment, Jun Lin was not very adaptable at first. His original home was dark and without light, and he was surrounded by the screams of demonic beasts. He was suddenly taken out by the Demon Lord and raised between himself and the Heavenly Dao. In the palace, Jun Lin was a little scared.

Why did this place become so warm and bright, and there were still people chatting and laughing softly. Tiandao found him a soft nest and a small quilt.

Jun Lin was hiding in the egg, wondering what these things were and how he should deal with them.

Children born with divine bones are very smart and have the ability to think independently in their infancy.

Tiandao and the Demon Lord didn't notice his discomfort, and they thought Junlin, the demon baby, was sleeping.

Many demon gods are the incarnations of ancient mythical beasts, such as the Chaos Taotie. The eggshells are all cute and furry little beasts.

When Jun Lin was brought back this time, Tiandao and Demon God Master also had preconceptions, but they didn't expect that as soon as the eggshell was broken, a timid baby hid behind, with a small face filled with resentment.

Tiandao was stunned for a moment, then suddenly smiled and said, "Yan! Come and see, the baby is out!"

The Demon Lord raised his hand to lift the gauze curtain, and quickened his pace to reach Tiandao. When he saw Jun Lin, who was still half-sit in the eggshell, he paused for a few seconds.

"Hey~ It's rare that it's actually a human body."

Tiandao smiled and stretched out his hand to gently touch Jun Lin's smooth little face, "It's so cute. It's the first time I've seen her."

"Shangjing has been a lot more lively recently. Didn't a phoenix grow in the lotus pond not long ago? It's not unusual. I'll take little Lin'er out."

The Demon Lord stretched out his hand to stop him, "The attributes of the Demon are unknown, so be careful he bites you."