Chapter 114

Because it was all from his own perspective, he didn't dare to speak so confidently. He just tentatively showed perfection and harmony, as if there were no major setbacks.

Shen Jing'an listened for a while, yawned and asked drowsily, "What is this person always worried about? Does he think his lover doesn't love him back?"

Jun Lin choked and didn't speak for a long time.

"Don't you think it's too easy for them to fall in love?"

Shen Jing'an raised her head in confusion, "What kind of strange statement is this? A person's life is so short, and the person you fall in love with at first sight will definitely be remembered and loved for the rest of your life. What's so easy about it?"

"Is it difficult to be tempted?"

Jun Lin couldn't answer him because he was a god, and gods were slow to move.

Shen Jing'an didn't notice his entanglement and stretched out her hand to press the quilt, "I think this story is not good. You should tell it... more cheerfully."

He couldn't describe it no matter how hard he said it. He just felt that for such a beautiful thing as love, it must be more happiness than being cautious.

Jun Lin laughed for a moment, but he didn't expect that his little princess was still as thorough as ever about feelings at such a young age.

The two of them talked together for a while and almost fell asleep when they felt sleepy. Unexpectedly, the quarrel on Ji Cheng's side got louder again.

Because of the war here, everyone gathered together. The border town of Changzhou has been relatively desolate in recent years, and the place where they live is naturally not very good, with relatively simple conditions.

There was a slight disturbance at night, but it was actually quite obvious.

Ji Cheng used to be rude when talking to his own advisers, so no one took it to heart, but today it seemed that the situation was particularly violent.

Shen Jing'an couldn't sleep anymore, so she pulled Jun Lin to get up, "Let's take a look."

"He'd better be really busy, otherwise he won't let me sleep at night and I'll kill him!"

The little man had a big temper. Jun Lin laughed and got up from the bed.

Maybe it was because Ji Cheng was loud and it was so late at night that no one else was asleep. When Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an came over, Yan Kong and Qing Yu were sitting on the beam drinking.

Jun Lin put on his coat and asked softly, "What are they arguing about?"

"Mr. Ju wants to go back to Jingguo first. After all, he has been out for a long time and he is worried."

There are more people in Jingguo staring at Jicheng's position. The mysterious killer organization that Shen Jing'an came from is a good example. Ju Yuanbai is worried and wants to go back to guard Jicheng. It's easy to understand. No. I understand what Ji Cheng is arguing about there.

The expressions on Yan Kong and Qingyu's faces showed that they were very annoyed. For the first time, they actually complained about someone together.

"Ji Cheng is afraid that Mr. Ju is in danger and won't let him go."

"We were still having a good discussion before, but when we were talking, our tone was wrong, and we started to quarrel."

Qingyu also looked a little annoyed, "It was a quarrel, but it felt like he was yelling unilaterally, and Mr. Ju didn't say anything."