Chapter 19

This hand operation made a lot of people excited. Not to mention other people, even the system was a little unexpected. Jun Lin looked like he was just venting his anger, but after being a true god for so many years, he has extremely precise control over his luck. Where are the men who are casually having fun?

He wanted Shen Xiujie and Lian Yuan to admit it personally and ruin their reputation in the eyes of everyone. In this way, the calamity of Shen Jing'an who was wrongly accused would be averted.

This knot is condensed by the aura of their protagonist, and if you untie one knot, you can continue to untie the next one.

Although it is difficult for Shen Jing'an to disobey destiny, Jun Lin's ability can defeat heaven.

He just wants to show the Lord of this world that the male protagonist originally chosen is not worthy at all.

Jun Lin was also worried before coming here, fearing that Shen Jing'an would suffer backlash if he made a move, so he put a lot of protective barriers on him. After doing all this, he hurried back to see his precious wife. As a result, Surprisingly calm, Shen Jingan looked a little better.

Jun Lin checked it over and found no problems, and breathed a long sigh of relief, "It seems that I have found the right method."

"After their own bad morals are revealed to the world, some of their good luck will be lost, which is also good for you."

Shen Jing'an blinked and then realized Jun Lin's good intentions, "Have you gone to them? Have they ever made things difficult for you?"

Jun Lin laughed, "Are they making things difficult for me? What kind of joke are you talking about, baby?"

"I beat them up. I didn't feel relieved that day. I have ruined your reputation outside for so long. I still feel that this is not enough compensation."

She was domineering outside, but her tone softened in front of her wife. She sounded quite arrogant. Shen Jing'an couldn't hold it back, "Pfft——" she said happily, "It's okay. It's okay if you run out suddenly. Say hello to me, I thought something big had happened and I was worried to death."

The luck of each small world also needs to be balanced. There are people who have a smooth destiny, and there are naturally those who have a miserable life.

It is usually difficult to turn over, but with a cheating husband like Jun Lin by her side, there is hope for Shen Jing'an.

The system really didn't expect this level. Before, I wanted to persuade Jun Lin to give up and spend the rest of his days with his wife. I didn't expect Jun Lin to come here again.

[If you don't say 6, you are still 6...]

[But Madam has finished her journey, and you can't force him to stay with you. You still have to let him go. 】

"I know this, but doing it is better than nothing. As long as Jing'an can feel more comfortable, I think it's worth it."

"What's more, I haven't done anything evil that would destroy the world. Since the founding of Linzong, my disciples have also supported justice and protected the common people. According to the rules and order you prescribed, I have greatly maintained the stability and peace of the small world. ."

system:......

Yes, yes, you are right!

Jun Lin has been caring deeply about Shen Jing'an these days, and he can naturally feel it. Alas, it is really a sweet trouble for the Taoist companion to be so clingy.