Chapter 54

His house was small, with one room and one living room. Except for the room where his mother lived, Shen Jing'an's bed was propped up next to the sofa. He was indescribably sad when Jun Lin came, and there wasn't even a place to sit down.

I kind of wanted to blame the other party for coming so suddenly and showing him such a dilapidated and bad side without any preparation, but when he actually stood in front of him, any discomfort was offset.

Shen Jing'an didn't know what to say. His nose was full of the grievances he had suffered these days, and he was so sore that he couldn't see clearly.

Jun Lin opened his arms and hugged him, and raised his hand to wipe the tears from his eyes. Only then did Shen Jing'an realize that the mist-like white flowers rising in front of her eyes were his worthless crying.

"Why are you crying? I'm so happy to finally see Xiao An."

"Where are you going, delivering dumplings to auntie? I'll take you there."

Shen Jing'an sniffed, feeling the ups and downs in her heart. She couldn't speak at all, so she could only be held by Jun Lin while walking while he lowered his head and wiped his tears.

Jun Lin hugged him and rubbed his head with one hand, "I knew you would be moved to tears. Do you miss me so much? You don't even give me a call on weekdays? It's heartbreaking to have me wait alone." lung......"

He is much taller than Shen Jing'an, so he really has an advantage in size. He can trap people tightly with one hand, making it impossible to escape.

My good wife lost some weight again. Jun Lin took off his scarf and wrapped it twice around his neck, "Do you miss me? Xiao An."

Shen Jing'an leaned in his arms and couldn't stop nodding, "Tell me earlier next time and I will pick you up."

"How did you find it here? The locals would get lost in my old house."

Jun Lin laughed and said, "Where there is a will, there is a way."

"I can overcome anything if I just want to see you."

"How is Auntie's health? I bought a lot of supplements. Let's take them to her together."

Shen Jing'an shook her head, "It's okay. The doctor said she can't eat randomly now and just rest and recuperate."

Jun Lin took him into the car and fastened his seat belt, "Xiao An, do you still have money?"

"Yes, I paid all the expenses for my mother's hospitalization before the Chinese New Year."

He did have it, but he didn't have much left. He most likely wouldn't have the living expenses for the next semester. He still had to work part-time to save for next year's tuition and medical expenses. Even if Shen Jing'an didn't mention it, Jun Lin would have thought of it.

"Okay, you take care of mom, I'll take care of you."

Shen Jing'an really wanted to cry now. The Chinese New Year was originally a time for family reunion, and he never thought that Jun Lin would come to see him at this time.

The tears couldn't stop falling, and even after wiping them away several times, they still immediately overflowed my eyes.

He is usually a very strong person, and he was very calm when he received the notice that his mother was critically ill, but today for some unknown reason, he looked particularly embarrassed.

Jun Lin handed him a tissue, leaned over and hugged him for a while, "Baby, stop crying, your crying makes my heart hurt."

"Aren't you happy to see me? Is it because I came uninvited and bothered you?"