Chapter 71

Jun Lin and his group stood by and watched with cold eyes. He never liked to attack women, so he could only use his words to 'cause trouble'.

When he met Shen Jingyi in this life, he had already suppressed a lot of cowardice. He had learned from Mr. Su in the second world that he could stir up troubles over tea.

He used to be the kind of person who would never talk much if he could do something, but in this life, the rabbit wife was stupid. If Jun Lin didn't have the patience to accompany him, the little fool would be a lot lonely, right?

Donghai finally organized a happy event, but now it was messed up like this. The Dragon King was also very dissatisfied with Jun Lin. If it weren't for his instigation with a few words, I'm afraid everyone wouldn't know about the dirty things between Zi Zhan and the woman.

After all, people are still from his Donghai Dragon Clan, and now it is Donghai who is so embarrassed and embarrassed.

There was indeed something wrong with Zi Zhan, but Donghai's face was also very important. The Dragon King wanted to attack Jun Lin, and the God of War was eager to do so. Wasn't it just to compete with others with stronger fists? Touch him to let him know who his father is.

So as not to come to Haihe to cause trouble in the future.

There is no doubt about the Dragon King's strength, but everyone did not expect Jun Lin to take this thunderous wrath attack effortlessly.

"I can peel off the skin of your young dragons and cramp them, so naturally I won't be kind to you old dragons. If the Dragon King insists on doing this, Jun will not be polite."

The shark clan has special mental suppression, so Jun Lin's pressure is hundreds of times more terrifying than others. In this pairing, not to mention the dragon clan members were stunned, and even the other onlookers were shocked.

The old Dragon King didn't know whether it was because he was too old and incompetent, or because he was so angry that he just told Zi Zhan that he didn't perform well. Anyway, he asked Jun Lin to block him so lightly, and he immediately vomited blood.

As a result, everyone in the East China Sea was on standby, and instead of dealing with the male and female protagonists, they targeted Jun Lin.

Jun Lin was not afraid, he still looked cold.

The plot will help the male and female protagonists to some extent. They have strong luck and most of them can turn danger into safety. Now Zi Zhan and Shen Jingyi are obviously involved in a lot of bad debts, but Jun Lin and others are left to take the blame. You Shuang is dumbfounded.

Pointing at Zi Zhan with an angry look on his face, "It's obvious that you, the East China Sea Dragon Clan, deliberately concealed it. Without Mr. Jun Lin speaking up, I'm still in the dark. What are you doing?"

"For the reputation of your dragon clan, are you going to kill people and silence them?!"

The little koi's courage is commendable. She is today's bride, and her wedding dress is eye-catching. Perhaps her special status gave her the courage to actually stand up in front of Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an.

As soon as she refuted it loudly, the guests who came to the banquet also came to their senses, and the voices of private discussions became louder. The Dragon Clan couldn't keep it off, and everyone couldn't be offended. The situation suddenly reversed. few.

Shen Jing'an had been very quiet during this period. Jun Lin didn't pay attention to him during the battle just now. Now that he was distracted, he quickly looked down at the little fool and said, "An'an, don't be afraid. My husband is here. Are you scared?"