Chapter 128

Since the last time their vitality was damaged, the demon clan has been forced to linger on the edge. With the buffer time of these two years, both the human and demon clans have indeed developed well.

The academy has also recruited many disciples. It is now booming and is indeed quite lively.

The group of people invited Shen Jing'an to go to the academy to play with them, but they didn't want him to take Cang there. They said it was too big and a bit scary and might cause panic among the students.

When Shen Jing'an heard this, she reacted. She reached out and hugged the fur ball, smiling brightly, "Okay, then I'll take the dumpling to see it. It's such a gentle and cute little thing. It never scares others."

Several little monster friends smiled and looked at the cotton dumpling nestling softly in Shen Jing'an's arms. They thought it had no fighting ability, so they felt relieved.

However, one or two were quite wary and kept their eyes on Tuanzi.

Xiaomaodan is also an advanced system for cultivating forms. He is very smart and stores a lot of memories about Shen Jing'an and Jun Lin's love, which is particularly reliable.

It was obvious at a glance that these so-called friends had evil intentions at all, so they stretched out their little hands and pinched Shen Jing'an's arm secretly.

[None of them have good intentions, An An should be careful. 】

"Don't worry, they can't hurt me."

Jun Lin didn't come with him, but a ray of his soul was hidden in the wooden hairpin on Shen Jing'an's head. He could also hear Tuanzi's words. Maybe he hadn't had fun for a long time. Jun Lin was now on his own My wife is quite happy in her hair.

"Does Xiao An also play with these little monsters on weekdays?"

"Well...it doesn't really count. I've just been in contact with her a lot recently. At the beginning, only Sister Xiaolu came to see me. She asked me to borrow some better wound medicine, and I gave it to her. Maybe it was Seeing that I was more generous to her, after that, some new friends came one after another."

"But I can tell the difference clearly, and I didn't give anything else. At most, it's just a few spiritual fruits. Your Excellency, you won't blame Xiao An, right?"

Jun Lin laughed softly, "That thing is not valuable, just give it to as many as you want. That was before you transformed, so I specially fed it to you. When you grow up, I will make it for you." It's all other delicious food."

Shen Jing An was so happy, "Your Majesty is the best. An An knows you love me."

"I feel like they are just trying to trick me this time, maybe just like before, they want to give me a blow."

"People from the rabbit tribe will not give up so easily. There are many big rabbits who have bullied me in the past. They all want to stay by your side and get guidance. I feel that everyone has been coveting my position..."

Tuanzi put it softly on his face and said, "Let's go and have a look. By the way, we can see how their college is developing." 】

Shen Jing'an nodded, "Okay."

In fact, not all the little demons are out to plot against Shen Jing'an. There are still some kind-hearted little animals and humans among them. Some people really want to make friends with Shen Jing'an. He is so handsome and pleasant, and has a good temper. Even if Regardless of Jun Lin's face, there are many little demons who like him as a little rabbit.

The same goes for the human race. The male protagonist Qi Luo and several others actually don't have much hostility towards Shen Jing'an.

Except the heroine.