Chapter 21

There are some dirty things in the big sects, such as fornications between brothers and sisters, or elders supporting inner sect disciples... Everyone knows this tacitly.

But if it turns out to be a scandal, someone will definitely poke you in the back and point fingers behind your back.

Jun Lin had placed a hidden line in the Taixu Sect earlier, reporting the movements of those people all the time, and finally asked him to wait for the opportunity. Before the Taixu Sect people could react, he had already called for preparations. Good evidence brings scandalous behavior to light.

Shen Jing'an was shocked when she saw it, "I thought the two of them really loved each other. I thought back then, Shen Xiujie wanted to protect Junior Brother Lianyuan, but even her husband dared to contradict her."

"I didn't expect that in just ten years this situation would have already reached the point where we hate each other."

Ten years in the mortal world may be half of one's youth, but in the world of cultivation, ten years is just a blink of an eye and is not worth mentioning at all.

Jun Lin touched his head and said, "What's wrong? Is my good wife still soft-hearted?"

"These two are just rotten peanuts. They are not good people. You are not allowed to intercede on their behalf."

Shen Jing'an almost laughed angrily, "When have I ever felt sorry for them? I'm just a little bit sad. It sounds so nice on the surface. One loves the other to death. I remember that when they met on the flower boat, the two of them still swore to each other. It is said that we are together forever, but now it seems that it is nothing more than that."

"Senior brother, you are still the best!"

Jun Lin snorted and accepted Shen Jing'an's sudden attack with peace of mind, "It's good if you know~"

As soon as he revealed this matter, the entire Taixu Sect was in chaos. Let's not talk about Shen Xiujie and Lianyuan. As for the master, he couldn't sit still. Come on, he is the leader, so he doesn't want to lose face. Of?

It's not good to sleep with anyone, but sleeping with your favorite little disciple, when he has a Taoist companion, how corrupt is this teacher's morality?

He immediately blamed Shen Xiujie. After all, in his eyes, only Shen Xiujie would tell such a thing out of anger.

The two fought hard at Taixu Sect and both were injured. Shen Xiujie was defeated by the leader and was even dying. If the junior sister hadn't saved him desperately, the protagonist would have died on the spot.

The Immortal Sect is experiencing internal strife, and the ones who are cheaper are of course the people from the Demon Sect. The Lord of the Demon Realm looked at it: Is there such a good thing? Shouldn't this join in the fun and give Immortal Dao a heavy blow?

That's how the war started.

When Shen Jing'an received the news of the war, she didn't dare to waste a moment. She quickly pulled Jun Lin to summon the disciples in the sect to jointly resist the demons.

He does not have a God's perspective, but cares more about the common people in the world. He does not know that this war between immortals and demons is necessary in the plot, but he just tries his best to arrange everything and do what he thinks should be done.

Jun Lin was quite happy to see the main characters fighting dogs, but now he is not happy to see his wife tired and tired from all the busy work.

The baby is so hard and busy, all because of the mess caused by the protagonist group, why are those people so annoying?