Chapter 22 The Dog Emperor and His Assassin Little Wife 1

It didn't matter whether he answered or not. Jun Lin already had the answer in his heart, but when he actually touched the cold body of the jade flute, his heart still throbbed slightly.

The system's work efficiency was very high. Jun Lin had no chance to rest and was directly taken to the next small world by Cang's big dog.

After spinning for a while, when he opened his eyes again, the scene had changed.

The goose-yellow gauze curtain swayed gently above the head, and a faint smell of ambergris floated in the room. Jun Lin was just about to raise his hand to rub his temples, when his arm touched a piece of smooth and delicate skin, which scared Jun Lin. He immediately retracted his hand and sat up.

The candlelight flickered in the room, and the weak light was a bit unreal, sultry and ambiguous. The clothes on Jun Lin's chest were wide open, making him look particularly sentimental.

He held his forehead, but before he could fully understand the plot, the man next to him took the first step, and the sharp sword flashed past in the dark night. Jun Lin sidestepped to avoid it, and stabbed him with an expressionless backhand. The person pressed down on the bed.

The other party groaned, and the voice belonged to someone whom Jun Lin was extremely familiar with.

? ? ?

What the hell! Will my wife stab me with a knife at the beginning?

The system was also shocked. After loading the plot, I saw that good guy - Shen Jing'an really got the role of cannon fodder again.

[My eyes are dark, my wife is very unlucky, what a fate. 】

Jun Lin ignored the system's sigh and stretched out his hand to turn the assassin's face. Shen Jing'an in front of him had a stubborn eyebrow and the hatred in his eyes was shocking. Before Jun Lin could speak, Shen Jing'an spoke He yelled, "Dog Emperor!"

Jun Lin: "Dog Emperor?"

"..."

"Am I the emperor?"

The system delivers the plot in a stupid way, [Yes, you are. 】

Shen Jing'an was a little baffled when he heard what he said. Why did this dog emperor pretend that he didn't even know his identity?

Both of them are now half-undressed, looming figures. Shen Jing'an is a little cleaner than him. There is only a layer of gauze on the body. The light and transparent fabric shows the beautiful and voluptuous body at a glance. Jun Lin stares at his home My wife looked at her lower back for a while and almost couldn't help but kill him on the spot.

Damn it, who can resist this?

Shen Jing'an waited for a moment but didn't wait for the Dog Emperor to drag him out and behead him. When he looked up, he saw Jun Lin's eyes were dark and unclear, staring closely at her buttocks. He was so ashamed and angry that he said, "You, you Don't kill me?!"

Jun Lin didn't say anything, and his eyes moved up from there, landing on Shen Jing'an's plump and attractive red lips. My wife is more beautiful in this life, what a little treasure!

Shen Jing'an waited for Jun Lin to speak. Just when she was about to open her mouth again, the Dog Emperor picked up her face and kissed her tenderly.

"You made such a fuss when you first came here, how can you trust me?"

Shen Jingan's mind was filled with questions. Is this dog emperor mentally ill?

But if you look closely, is the Dog Emperor so handsome? He is also in good shape... There was no fear on his face when he was assassinating just now. He was so vigilant and his skills were so good that he was subdued in one move. Isn't this consistent with the information in the intelligence?