Chapter 143

Tuanzi became a little nervous when he heard this, [Daddy, do many people bully you? 】

"It's okay, I bullied you all back."

He is a true god and one of the strongest. If he cannot protect others, why would he be in such a high position?

Shen Jing'an looked at him, still a little worried, "Then if the crown prince comes to power in the future, wouldn't you be in danger?"

Jun Lin sneered, "He takes the throne? He has to be able to take the throne first... The empire has appointed four heirs. How do you know which heir will be the last to take power?"

The relationship here is complicated. Shen Jing'an chatted with him for a few words and found that he had no clue at all.

But seeing Jun Lin's calm and calm look, he didn't worry too much. He always had the confidence that Jun Lin could solve everything.

The environment on the abandoned star is not good. Both the foothold and the visibility of the surrounding air are very poor.

Especially after this place has been abandoned for a long time, there are no living things left to speak of, and all the oxygen for humans to breathe has dissipated.

The twelve-person team must return to replenish energy every six hours of searching.

After going to the ground three times, the range was actually less than half detected, so Jun Lin asked them to come back and rest, and then check again after adjustment.

He was not very happy after taking off his hood, and was slightly irritated, "The higher-ups can't be looking for trouble for you. They have circled such a large area and said there is energy information. This is too slow to check!"

"Isn't that what those people do? If there is a good opportunity to easily make merit, do you think they can share it with us?"

Lao Hei was also angry. He was already impatient. It took such a long time and he was still less than half of the investigation. He didn't even know how long it would take to get rid of the ink. "Do the people in the investigation bureau have to work hard all day? Do you want to investigate such a thing?" Probably, let us do the hard work."

"When the resources are found, we have to report them to the superiors. How much will be allocated to us?"

Jun Lin waved his hand and asked them all to sit down and rest, "Why are there not many resources left? If we find resources, our group will move first. We will move all the good ones and leave the remaining half to the empire."

"If anyone is dissatisfied, take a look. I think our group can recruit more people."

When Xiu and the others heard this, their eyes lit up, "If you paint a pie for us like this, we won't be sleepy anymore!"

"Whatever pie you want to draw, you will make money if you find it. We can move as many good things as there are!"

With such a word of assurance from him, everyone immediately cheered up. Shen Jing'an was also a little eager to try. He also wanted to do something to help Jun Lin. Since detection was so difficult, it was better to fly two light-wing mechas out to have a look.

Although flying at low altitude is not fast, it is still faster than the land mecha walking shallowly and deeply.

This is also a good method, but the visibility above the waste star is too low, and everyone is hesitant. This kind of environment is easy to bump into. If you accidentally get lost and fail to complete the task, you may get lost in it. .

Everyone was hesitant, but after Jun Lin opened his mouth, some people were still willing to step forward and give it a try.

The mechas provided by their legion are very good. Having a good mecha is also a guarantee for fighting outside.