Chapter 43 19-year-old innocent male wife 1

Jun Lin felt sad. Once the door was opened, he could no longer stop his random thoughts. He didn't want to miss every frame. He wanted to see every little detail of Shen Jing'an, to see him smiling heartily, to see him She dodged sheepishly and watched him jump around anxiously and incoherently.

The brief memory of the encounter lasted until Shen Jing'an took him into the sect and then stopped. The system was so interested in watching it that he didn't realize that Jun Lin beside him had burst into tears at some point.

After all, it is just a program and cannot perfectly understand human emotions. Dagouzi circled Jun Lin twice and said, [Sir, don't be too sad. At least we can be sure that we have found the right person. 】

[Madam and you are indeed a fate cultivated in the past life. As long as we work hard in the future, we will definitely be able to bring madam back to the real world. 】

Jun Lin didn't say anything. He went back and read the memory carefully. He read it over and over again and immersed himself in it, making sure that every part of it would not be forgotten before he pulled out of it.

In her memory, Shen Jing'an liked this little apprentice she had taken by force. She took him everywhere to eat and play every day. She had already traveled all over Kyushu before joining the sect. Although she acted a little as she pleased, she was still very dependent on her. his.

If he couldn't find a place to stay at night, he would sleep peacefully in Shen Jing'an's arms.

Although the master always cheated on him, he would buy him delicious food and fun things, fight monsters to serve as his mounts, and draw paper figures to act out stories in his storybooks.

At a young age, Jun Lin has seen more than ten times the world that ordinary people have experienced, thanks to Shen Jing'an.

The breast dumplings are soft and easy to squeeze. When Shen Jing'an travels, she often holds him in her arms, or puts them under her armpits, or lifts her calves. Whatever makes it comfortable, it's a pity that Jun Lin is so young and has to be fucked by a crazy monkey. He was thrown around like a master and was frightened to the point of crying several times. He hugged Shen Jing'an's neck and cried loudly, making the man smile and hug him and kiss her fiercely.

"Xiao Lin'er, why are you so funny~"

"Children should behave like children. Do you know what your name was before? You are young and old and not cute."

"Master, I just like the way you scream in fear."

After saying that, he threw Jun Lin high into the sky, and when he was about to land on the ground, he stretched out his hand to catch it. After several times, the little milk bag was almost frothing at the mouth.

Jun Lin didn't know what fun it was to see him in such embarrassment before. He couldn't say anything when being bullied by Shen Jing'an, and had to endure the humiliation and hug his thigh, begging for more milk tofu. It was obviously embarrassing, but he looked at it Many times.

The memories of the past tens of thousands of years are not as interesting as this moment.

Gods are always lonely, and each god is born in a different realm, so even in the real world, it is not easy to find someone who is destined to match him.

Jun Lin has like-minded relatives and friends, but they all say that he is too lonely and his love is cold, so he always keeps to himself. After so long, there are only a handful of good brothers who can get close to him.

The system urged him to get out of the dream quickly. It seemed that a long time had passed in the North Country. If he didn't wake up, Shen Jing'an on the other side might really go crazy.