Chapter 97

Shen Jing'an didn't know what to say. She stood there and called Yu Xinghe to disrupt her, somewhat unable to get off the stage. Ji Feng looked at the people around him and thoughtfully led the two of them to a rest room.

"I haven't seen my former friends for such a long time. It's better to find a quieter environment to talk without being disturbed."

Shen Jing'an smiled friendly at him, but the expression on her face was not very relaxed when facing Yu Xinghe.

The protagonist's current resources are not very good, and his relationship with Li Cang is not as smooth sailing as expected. The boyfriend's family is a big family, and the pressure on the two of them is great.

Without the help of Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an, Li Cang and Yu Xinghe's life and treatment in the circle would be very different from before. They would definitely not be able to bear it for a long time. Yu Xinghe didn't know how long he had to hold it in, and he gave it all at once. Shen Jing'an said it, and even complained about Li Cang in the end.

In fact, his business abilities are all online. It was because he used to patronize himself and evade responsibility so much that he lost a lot of fans. Later, he had a bad attitude and did not actively solve the problem, which made Junlin angry, which led to today's situation.

Although Ji Feng is not a member of the circle, he knows a little bit about them.

After dating He Chu, the other party would tell him about some of his former friends.

He didn't have any emotions towards Yu Xinghe and Li Cang before, but today he bumped into them and witnessed everything. Somehow, he felt that the people in front of him were still somewhat troublesome.

"Mr. Yu, walls have ears. If you have anything to say, you'd better pay attention."

He was a kind reminder, but Yu Xinghe felt even more aggrieved. He didn't know who Ji Feng was, but he felt that Shen Jing'an was from the circle, and the friends he made should be similar to his own.

But this Ji Feng looks very old, and his appearance is not stunning enough. Shen Jing'an must be crazy, choosing such a man to support...

After saying this, Shen Jing'an was really a little angry, "That's enough for you, what are you talking about! Brother Ji Feng is our very good friend and neighbor, he is different from you."

Ji Feng was not angry and smiled softly, "You misunderstood Mr. Yu. I don't belong to your circle. An An and I are just good friends in life."

"If you don't mind that I have something to say, I'll go out and wait."

"An'an, if you have something to say, please speak up and don't lose your temper. Don't you want to eat the colorful chocolates from that store that are hard to line up? I'll help you line up first, and you can come find me later."

Shen Jing'an nodded quickly and behaved like a puppy in front of Ji Feng.

This made Yu Xinghe feel even more uncomfortable. He always thought that he would be Shen Jing'an's best friend, but he didn't expect that he would have a new friend immediately after leaving him.

The starting point was the same before. When Shen Jing'an was not popular, he helped the other party so many times. Why did he become so cold when it was his turn.

They all came out to fool around, and they also crawled into bed. Was it because Shen Jing'an slept with a better sponsor?

Sometimes you simply can't understand people's twisted thoughts, and you don't know how to empathize with them. Shen Jing'an is not a fool. No matter how soft-hearted she is, she can't think it's her fault. Although she also feels sorry for Yu Xinghe, she still complains If there are too many, it will be annoying.