Chapter 133

Why should he be used as a hostage? He is not favored by the rabbit clan, so what value can he have?

It's just that he fell in love with his beauty and wanted to take advantage of it.

[An'an, don't worry about those tribesmen. You stay here. There is a barrier strengthened by adults around the small courtyard. They broke through the mountain's defense line, but there is nothing you can do about it. You just stay here and don't run around. 】

Tuanzi also jumped up and comforted him, "Yes, yes, stay in the house safely and don't run around." 】

[The adults should be back soon, let them all look good then! 】

These two systems were Jun Lin's bastards. Shen Jing'an felt warm and bitter in her heart. She was angry at those demon clan for being so indifferent and missed Jun Lin terribly.

We haven't seen each other for so long. It's really difficult to communicate with only a few spiritual messages. Moreover, Jun Lin is not always available. He must be quite busy there. Plus, it is not easy to communicate across time and space. So it took a long time for some news to come through.

Over the past few days, Shen Jing'an has been reading the spiritual messages that Jun Lin had sent before every day, relying on these to persevere.

The human race probably didn't expect that after Shen Jing'an retreated to the small courtyard where Jun Lin lived, they wouldn't be able to enter at all. There are many people who like Shen Jing'an's skin. It's hard to say who in the human race gave the order, but it depends on the gender. The appearance of the Lord probably has something to do with them.

Qi Luo himself wanted to get the little rabbit demon, while Leng Qiubai had always been jealous of Shen Jing'an. Each of them wanted something from the rabbit...

Moreover, he was a little demon who was personally taught by Jun Lin. If he could get some precious cultivation techniques from him, or share some of the treasures left to him by the mountain god, it would definitely be a great treasure.

Jun Lin is so powerful, his own private treasury is much more valuable than the mountains, and the place where Shen An An lives is also a geomantic treasure.

Tutu was not a fool. Being stabbed by people on both sides was really an unspeakable embarrassment. He has not been out since then.

Cang sighed in his heart and began to worry again. As for Shen Jing'an, this unlucky guy, maybe someone would appear later and threaten him with the lives of innocent people.

It is an advanced system. It has done so many tasks. I have never seen anything outrageous and inexplicable. I can imagine the next development. I couldn't help it this time, so I quickly sent a message to Jun Lin. By the way, I also contacted Tiandao.

[Sir, your home is going to be stolen, please come home quickly! 】

The system can be a bit annoying, so who wouldn't be anxious? Jun Lin was almost done with it, but when he saw this message coming from the system, he couldn't sit still.

Shen Jing'an didn't know how Jun Lin dealt with the matter there, but within a few days, Jun Lin appeared at the door of his house, and by the way, he gathered all the rebellious demons and humans together.

As soon as he came back and looked at the situation, he almost understood what was going on that made his rabbit wife sad. Didn't this directly touch his back?

It was already very annoying to be taken away from work temporarily, and to see his lover being angry when he came back, Jun Lin immediately laughed out of anger.